January 30, 201016 yr Was there any video proof that Cousins said anything? I just won't believe it otherwise.... :lol:
January 30, 201016 yr Was there any video proof that Cousins said anything? I just won't believe it otherwise.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That's our inside joke Scribe!
January 30, 201016 yr Was there any video proof that Cousins said anything? I just won't believe it otherwise.... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
January 30, 201016 yr The officials are trying their best to keep control of the game but they are disrupting the flow for both teams because they are overcalling.
January 30, 201016 yr The refs must think the fans paid to see them today. They're going to need new peas in their whistles after this game.
January 30, 201016 yr The best thing that Cal could do for Cousins game is to buy him a muzzle and make him wear it.
January 30, 201016 yr Ok seriously what did Cousins say to get the T? Obviously something the officials didn't take too kindly to...:lol:
January 30, 201016 yr Ok seriously what did Cousins say to get the T? It was never shown. That's why I doubt he said anything.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.