Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Vanderbilt Updates

Featured Replies

Wall owns the record for Freshman assists in a season, passing Dirk Minnifield (sp?) with 127 assists so far this season...

  • Replies 176
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TaterSalad is Big Blue Nation, but one with some sense. I have a lot of BBN that I work with mad because I am very vocal about my thoughts of the integrity, or lack there of, that Calipari and a few others bring to the Kentucky name.

 

I do still cheer for the Cats though.:thumb:

 

Just trying to help you out my man. I commend your courage to speak up though.

Give Cuz the ball and clear out. Vandy cant stop him.

  • Author
Just trying to help you out my man. I commend your courage to speak up though.

 

Come on, man... You and I both know there is a difference between throwing Cousins under the bus for punching a fan with 0 evidence that it happened (and something that all parties involved seem to have backed down on), and saying he was stupid for a move that we all saw live.

 

At least I hope we both know it.

Cuz is an emotional player and he is bringing it today. He just needs to be able to control that emotion and not take it to far. But, he is dominating the game so far.

  • Author
Cuz is an emotional player and he is bringing it today. He just needs to be able to control that emotion and not take it to far. But, he is dominating the game so far.

 

He dominated the other night too... Just seemed like they went away from him too often.

  • Author
Is Lebron at the game?

 

Looks like yes...

Why are all of the coaches wearing white tennis shoes? I saw Boeheim wearing them earlier and I was curious

Lebron at the UK game, that has to help recruiting.

  • Author
Why are all of the coaches wearing white tennis shoes? I saw Boeheim wearing them earlier and I was curious

 

Coaches vs. Cancer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.