Lost (TV Show)

halfback20

If I were a betting man, I would be the plantation that real Locke will be back. No way they build a character up like they did him and have it end for him the way it did. Who was that little boy that the man in black was chasing. The boy said, you know you can't kill him right. Any ideas?

I always thought he, the boy, was referring Jacob.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone ever figure out why Walt was so special? That's an answer I'm still waiting for but I'm afraid I'll never get.

I actually forgot about that. Walt gave Locke answers toward the end of Season 3, but I'm not sure if it was even Walt. Very confusing.

Anyone ever figure out why Walt was so special? That's an answer I'm still waiting for but I'm afraid I'll never get.

That's a question that I have still had as well, because they never addressed it. And like you said, I'm afraid that they will never address it either.

Anyone remember when Walt said to Locke that he saw a vision of him standing in water in a suit, surrounded by angry people? I can't remember if that's exactly what Walt said, but he said something similar. That's why I think Locke will return from the grave, in his suit, near the beach...and everyone will think he is MIB.

I'd almost guarantee it wasn't Locke. Locke didn't know the rules to their game. Only Jacob and MIB did.

You're probably right, but it could have been revealed to him by Jacob after they both died. It probably was Jacob, I'm just hoping for someone different for an added twist.

Anyone remember when Walt said to Locke that he saw a vision of him standing in water in a suit, surrounded by angry people? I can't remember if that's exactly what Walt said, but he said something similar. That's why I think Locke will return from the grave, in his suit, near the beach...and everyone will think he is MIB.

Or maybe Walt saw the MIB in Locke's body.