Lost (TV Show)

halfback20

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if the MIB can take the form of Locke is has Jacob taken the form of Sayid now?

That's what I've seen speculated. I hope not. They're starting to drop characters I really like, on top of ones they've already otherwise cast aside. Think about it: The John Locke we knew is gone.

That's what I've seen speculated. I hope not. They're starting to drop characters I really like, on top of ones they've already otherwise cast aside. Think about it: The John Locke we knew is gone.

Maybe not, I have a feeling his body floating around still is for a specific reason.

I think it's possible Jacob is now in Sayid's body but would he have woken up and asked "What happened"?

And I think the John Locke we knew will come back. They kept showing his dead body during the last episode...I have a feeling it wakes up for some reason.

I could be wrong there though.

Never understood why everyone gets mad when new questions appear. That is the main part of the show and what keeps us coming back. The majority of them will be answered and when the show is over everyone is going to be wishing it wasn't and wanting more questions.

My only question is when the hell are they going to bring back that couple that was buried alive? The one with the diamonds? :sssh:

I actually didn't have to work last night for the first time in a while, and still didn't give one thought to watching the program. Guess I'll be checking the Web site later today ...