Lost (TV Show)

halfback20

OK, so why didn't James think, what if I throw Juliettes body into the pool at the temple (in the hope she would come back to life)? I kept waiting for that, especially after he left the temple.

My theory on that is that you have to be put in the spring alive. Remember the others seemed genuinely surprised when Sayid woke up.

For the season that was supposed to answer all questions it sure seems a lot of new ones are being asked.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My theory on that is that you have to be put in the spring alive. Remember the others seemed genuinely surprised when Sayid woke up.

For the season that was supposed to answer all questions it sure seems a lot of new ones are being asked.

Well there has to be a reason to have a 2-hour movie down the line and rake in some more bucks.

Actually I read a story that said not all questions will be answered. Just the main ones.

Well there has to be a reason to have a 2-hour movie down the line and rake in some more bucks.

Actually I read a story that said not all questions will be answered. Just the main ones.

I have thoruoghly enjoyed Lost and unlike many have no problem with all of the continuing questions. That said the writers have now had 2 years since deciding this would be the final season to chart the course to a conclusion. If they leave anything hanging I will be upset.

OK, where was Kate's name?

We've seen the numbers again but we still don't know what they mean.

Who's the kid?

And we know Jacob visited Kate.

He did it when she stole something in that store as a kid.

Hugo, Locke, Jack, Jin/Sun, Sawyer and Sayid had their names up and had numbers, but Jin/Sun only had one number (if I remember correctly without rewatching).

Wonder why Kate isn't a "candidate"?

And we know Jacob visited Kate.

He did it when she stole something in that store as a kid.

Hugo, Locke, Jack, Jin/Sun, Sawyer and Sayid had their names up and had numbers, but Jin/Sun only had one number (if I remember correctly without rewatching).

Wonder why Kate isn't a "candidate"?

Remember "Locke" said he wasn't sure if it was Sun or Jin. The reason I wondered about Kate's name is because I remember that Jacob visited her. THen again he also visited Illena (I think that's her name) and her name wasn't there (was it?). Of course she also wasn't on the flight.