Lost (TV Show)

halfback20

I'm doing my best not to read any of this thread. Me and my girl friend started watching Lost about 2 months ago and were almost caught up with Season 6. Its a very addicting show to get into.

Completely addicting, but I would definitely recommend not reading anymore until you're caught up. I went back and watched the first five seasons again and then caught up with this one online.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did think it was pretty interesting about what LaPetus (spelling), the pilot, said about how he was suppose to be the pilot of Oceanic 815 but he overslept. Was that the first time that was mentioned?

He said something about this when he was introduced to the show. I can't remember if it was Season 4 or 5, I watched them both in a week.

I did think it was pretty interesting about what LaPetus (spelling), the pilot, said about how he was suppose to be the pilot of Oceanic 815 but he overslept. Was that the first time that was mentioned?

No, it was mentioned in Season 4.

He said something about this when he was introduced to the show. I can't remember if it was Season 4 or 5, I watched them both in a week.

The reason he gave for coming with the mercinaries was becaue he had to know for sure what heppened to Oceanic 815.

How about Ben's line "it looks like the island got you here anyway".

Which of the 6 will take over for Jacob?

Jack.

It was Jack vs. Locke from the beginning, and it will end that way IMO. Locke, or "Not-Locke", or the Man in Black, won't get to leave the island like he wants.

I also have a feeling we'll be seeing real Locke again. I don't know why.

I tend to agree about seeing the "real" Locke again.

I'm not so sure about Jack becaue that would be the obvious choce and the producers have done anything but the obvious. I'm leaning towards Hurley simply because is "alternate" self seems to really put an emphasis on helping people.

Im over half way through season 5 and these flash backs, flash fowards, time travel, all of it is getting extremly crazy :lol:. One thing that has bugged me throughout this entire series is the numbers. Someone tell me that they explain the numbers somewhere is season 6.

I tend to agree about seeing the "real" Locke again.

I'm not so sure about Jack becaue that would be the obvious choce and the producers have done anything but the obvious. I'm leaning towards Hurley simply because is "alternate" self seems to really put an emphasis on helping people.

The same could be said with Jack though, seeing as how he wanted to help real Locke.

Im over half way through season 5 and these flash backs, flash fowards, time travel, all of it is getting extremly crazy :lol:. One thing that has bugged me throughout this entire series is the numbers. Someone tell me that they explain the numbers somewhere is season 6.

Sort of...but not really. :lol:

If I were a betting man, I would be the plantation that real Locke will be back. No way they build a character up like they did him and have it end for him the way it did. Who was that little boy that the man in black was chasing. The boy said, you know you can't kill him right. Any ideas?

The reason he gave for coming with the mercinaries was becaue he had to know for sure what heppened to Oceanic 815.

How about Ben's line "it looks like the island got you here anyway".

That was cool. I really liked last night's episode.