Lost (TV Show)

halfback20

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How so will it be different? I got frustrated with the show half way through the 3rd season I think but maybe I'll start catching up.

The first half of that third season is pretty rotten television. From that point on, I think they started to follow through with their plans to wind up the show. That made for great TV in the fourth and fifth seasons.

No flashbacks or flash forwards, for one.

Or maybe not.

The season premier was very good IMVHO but it did do some bouncing that left me scratching my head.

Really looking forward to seeing how they tie everything up.

Just watched an interview with the producers on Nightline and they said they were aware of how convoluted the show was becoming in season three and that's why they decided then on a definitive ending and charted the conclusion to this season. They said that deciding on a concrete ending saved the show because they then had a definite direction they had to go.

Or maybe not.

The season premier was very good IMVHO but it did do some bouncing that left me scratching my head.

Really looking forward to seeing how they tie everything up.

Just watched an interview with the producers on Nightline and they said they were aware of how convoluted the show was becoming in season three and that's why they decided then on a definitive ending and charted the conclusion to this season. They said that deciding on a concrete ending saved the show because they then had a definite direction they had to go.

What we saw tonight wasn't flash forwards or flash backs, IMO.