Colts 35 Patriots 34

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I liked the Pats going for it, no I didn''t like that is wasn't to Moss or Welker. Colts were in Man to Man on Moss and Blitzing, I say throw it up and let him make a play, not Manning.

He did make the catch though, I still throw it to Moss.

I back that up by saying it was one of those games that the team with the ball in their hands are gonna win the game, well the Pats had a chance at keeping it the rest of the time. Thats Bill for you, All or Nothing.

Yes I liked the Pats going for it, no I didn''t like that is wasn't to Moss or Welker. Colts were in Man to Man on Moss and Blitzing, I say throw it up and let him make a play, not Manning.

I back that up by saying it was one of those games that the team with the ball in their hands are gonna win the game, well the Pats had a chance at keeping it the rest of the time. Thats Bill for you, All or Nothing.

Weren't the Pats up 17 in the final quarter? That is not usually a game where you say the team that has the ball last will win..

I'm with you. I don't think it was an absolutely horrible call at all. Much better than what Reid did last week.

Great game and this is why Manning is the best QB. Even though it was a stupid call it's not like the Patriots didn't have Tom Brady out there throwing the ball. He should have made a play, that is what winners do, and that is why Peyton is in a different league than Brady as well as the rest of the QB's in the league.

I think it was the right call. Your best player is Brady. You give him a chance to complete a pass for two yards to win the game rather than giving Manning the ball back. By the way they got the two yards. They were robbed by the spot. He would do the same thing right now if given the chance. It wasn't arrogance. It was trying to win the game w/ your best player.

Dungy playing the percentages has gotten him one ring and a bunch of dissapointing losses in the playoffs. He can second guess all day long, but Bellicheck is far better than he was.

I think it was the right call. Your best player is Brady. You give him a chance to complete a pass for two yards to win the game rather than giving Manning the ball back. By the way they got the two yards. They were robbed by the spot. He would do the same thing right now if given the chance. It wasn't arrogance. It was trying to win the game w/ your best player.

Dungy playing the percentages has gotten him one ring and a bunch of dissapointing losses in the playoffs. He can second guess all day long, but Bellicheck is far better than he was.

No they werent. . Not at all. That catch was clearly short.

By the way they got the two yards. They were robbed by the spot. .

No they werent. . Not at all. That catch was clearly short.

I disagree. He bobbled it for a split second but he controlled it beyond where it was spotted.

In defense of the official its very hard to see when he has full control and where the ball was (not his feet) when he did have control.

With that said, I think the ball was not spotted correctly. I say that ONLY after seeing this video clip. He clearly bobbles the ball when it first hits his hand. However, you will see its clearly in control when the ball appears to be slightly past the 30.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ZrvtmRbfo&feature=player_embedded