The New John Wall Thread

Lucky Charms

With the new specualtion that Xavier Henry is headed to KU and John Wall adding KU to the mix I thought it'd be a good time to start a new thread.

Adding John Wall to UK's roster would be vital at this point, unless we can add Eric Bledsoe.

This next week or so should be very interesting to say the least.

Anyone have new insite or leads?

:confused:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KU's been on Wall's list for a while now and if they do get Xavier then this may figure into his recruitment. Those two certainly seem to like playing with each other. IMO we won't hear anthing from Wall for weeks. We'll get a trimmed list maybe about this time next week, then a dcision a week or two from that. As of right now it is impossible to know where anyone stands when it comes to John Wall, but I will say I like Kentucky's chances.

Even with Wall's mom sick and he is visiting Duke today?

Doesn't Duke already have a point guard in Paulus?

UK has the advantage of having an uncontested opening at that position, not that Wall wouldn't start regardless where he ends up. I'm just pointing out that UK is the only place on his list that has a non-issue of moving an older, experienced player aside or costing him playing time.

Doesn't Duke already have a point guard in Paulus?

UK has the advantage of having an uncontested opening at that position, not that Wall wouldn't start regardless where he ends up. I'm just pointing out that UK is the only place on his list that has a non-issue of moving an older, experienced player aside or costing him playing time.

See College football thread Paulus to Michigan