Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The New John Wall Thread

Featured Replies

^ that's understandable.....you're from here.

  • Replies 217
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will end up in durham when its all said and done! As much as I hate to admit it..

He will end up in durham when its all said and done! As much as I hate to admit it..

 

I'm still hoping you are wrong.:D

^ that's understandable.....you're from here.

 

:thumb:

I have heard that he would be making a decision next week, any truth to that?

I'm still hoping you are wrong.:D

 

I hope Im wrong also. But I think this one is over..:isurrender:

Honestly, I am not so confident about where I think Wall will end up. For a while now I have felt like he was going to be a Wildcat, but the truth of the matter is this......If he was a lock for UK, what is he waiting for? I don't think he truly knows where he wants to go to school at. JMO.

If he was a lock for UK, what is he waiting for?

 

Super talented athlete likes attention. Story at 11...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.