Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The New John Wall Thread

Featured Replies

Actually, I bet it's very close.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

  • Replies 217
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

When you talk in terms of talent on campus, it's close.

 

If you're talking talent at large in the city, then you're not going to get an argument from me.

When you talk in terms of talent on campus, it's close.

 

If you're talking talent at large in the city, then you're not going to get an argument from me.

 

I think John may venture off campus, wherever he goes. :lol:

I'm into women with an exotic or ethnic look. Blonde hair and blue eyes don't really do it for me, which is why IMO, it's not even close.
:thumb: :thumb:

 

And Lexington is painfully scarce on the women you speak of!

Yeah I like the good homegrown talent as much as the next guy, but MIA has us beat in terms of all around niceness. Lot of rockin "body parts" down there.

For me personally I'd still choose Lexington or Louisville over Miami. A friend told me that he went on a cruise once and after landing at the airport he and his wife were bussed to the cruise liner. On their way there he said it was unreal how many homes in some of the neighborhoods that had bars over their windows.

That's not for me. But now a 18 or 19 year old may see it differently.

For me personally I'd still choose Lexington or Louisville over Miami. A friend told me that he went on a cruise once and after landing at the airport he and his wife were bussed to the cruise liner. On their way there he said it was unreal how many homes in some of the neighborhoods that had bars over their windows.

That's not for me. But now a 18 or 19 year old may see it differently.

 

I have a friend that went on a cruise to Miami, and he said pretty much the same thing. Said it was a slum hole.

There are 2 sides of Miami. The side you guys are describing (which comprises a big part of Miami). And there is the very high rolling South Beach side of things.

I am sure the coaches show the recuits the good side of town. Went to West Virgina last spring to their spring football practice and that town is in a hole-had trailer parks 300 yards from the stadium, then a block up the road was a applebee's. I asked one of the coaches how they get players to come here and he said they show them the facilities and dont take them out side to much.:sssh:

There are 2 sides of Miami. The side you guys are describing (which comprises a big part of Miami). And there is the very high rolling South Beach side of things.

 

Miami is actually are really nice city, it's not too hard to drive through and yes, Bulgatti, South Beach is where it's at.

I am sure the coaches show the recuits the good side of town. Went to West Virgina last spring to their spring football practice and that town is in a hole-had trailer parks 300 yards from the stadium, then a block up the road was a applebee's. I asked one of the coaches how they get players to come here and he said they show them the facilities and dont take them out side to much.:sssh:

 

At Miami they talk about their facilities while sitting in the sand at South Beach... :lol:

 

I have been to South Beach before and I was like.. :eek: WOW!

South Beach is great of course. :thumb: But they can have the rest of that town. I'll pass.

South Beach is great of course. :thumb: But they can have the rest of that town. I'll pass.

While I love it here in Kentucky.....the bulk of South Florida is very mainstream and more attractive to East Coast folk...that said, Wall will be a Wildcat.

I apologize for the above post...I just had to post in regards to S.Florida with which I once resided.

I drove to the end of I-75 once and ended up at like 450th street in Miami. Let's just say that it was lock your door territory for several miles. That being said - I also spent some time downtown and at the beach and it was decent. In the end, I left with the general feeling that I didn't care much for Miami.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.