April 24, 200917 yr No one is asking or telling you to read the information that is provided here. If you believe everything is speculation and you think it is "stupid and annoying," don't read it. I know what will happen. I don't care if you don't believe me. I don't care if you say I pulled it from numerous sites. Why? Because I'm not posting it to please you. I'm posting it for the people who are interested in it. Obviously, since you aren't interested, it's not for you. UKMustangFan has never said he knows where Wall is going. He has provided information he gets from other places and I applaud him for his effort. If you are slandering him pretending he is stating this information as fact, then you're completely wrong in doing so. And to RP, let me disect my "speculation." 1. I said the K book signing was debunked. - So if it "is speculation you don't believe", then obviously you believe that he did blow off Wall for the book signing. 2. I said that Clifton and the Wall's met with Calipari. That's fact. He met with them, and they met with him. - So if it "is speculation you don't believe", are you saying that they did not meet with Calipari? 3. I said that Clifton and John Wall canceled the Duke visit. Even if "they scheduled it," does that not give them the right to cancel it as well? - So if it "is speculation you don't believe", are you saying that Coach K actually canceled the meeting with the #1 player in the country who will decide within the next week? Your point about speculation is completely off-base. If the story about Coach K being stuck in travel is true, that's not blowing off anything....since you are not Clifton, Wall, or Coach K....that leads credence to SPECULATION....Right or wrong, your statement was speculative.
April 24, 200917 yr And people wonder why I say what I've got to say and then walk away any more... :idunno:
April 24, 200917 yr If the story about Coach K being stuck in travel is true, that's not blowing off anything....since you are not Clifton, Wall, or Coach K....that leads credence to SPECULATION....Right or wrong, your statement was speculative. And I said the theory of him blowing off Wall was debunked. Nothing speculative about it. Clifton, Wall, and Coach K don't just speak to eachother, my friend. And the information isn't just between those three either.
April 24, 200917 yr And I said the theory of him blowing off Wall was debunked. Nothing speculative about it. Clifton, Wall, and Coach K don't just speak to eachother, my friend. And the information isn't just between those three either. But only those three know everything, which you don't....that lends to speculation....it's ok man, you could be right.
April 24, 200917 yr spec⋅u⋅la⋅tion /ˌspɛkyəˈleɪʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [spek-yuh-ley-shuhn] Show IPA –noun 1. the contemplation or consideration of some subject: to engage in speculation on humanity's ultimate destiny. 2. a single instance or process of consideration. 3. a conclusion or opinion reached by such contemplation: These speculations are impossible to verify. 4. conjectural consideration of a matter; conjecture or surmise: a report based on speculation rather than facts. 5. engagement in business transactions involving considerable risk but offering the chance of large gains, esp. trading in commodities, stocks, etc., in the hope of profit from changes in the market price. 6. a speculative commercial venture or undertaking.
April 24, 200917 yr But only those three know everything, which you don't....that lends to speculation....it's ok man, you could be right. We'll leave it at that. No need to blow up space arguing.
April 24, 200917 yr And people wonder why I say what I've got to say and then walk away any more... :idunno: Well the way its looking, you better start running away from this one. :lol:
April 24, 200917 yr :clap: Good ole' Uncle Wes...:lol: Isn't that what the guy from Memphis who is a source on TBK said last week? He said that WWW is involved and he's going to UK but he will have everyone else thinking they have a chance. That's why I asked on here how do these coaches keep falling for the same old thing over and over again if Cal is getting them anyway.
April 24, 200917 yr Isn't that what the guy from Memphis who is a source on TBK said last week? He said that WWW is involved and he's going to UK but he will have everyone else thinking they have a chance. That's why I asked on here how do these coaches keep falling for the same old thing over and over again if Cal is getting them anyway. Yes.
April 24, 200917 yr Yes. Exactly and people on here shot down that he had any connection. All I was doing was mentioning that people had to see it and that he was involved. Oh well. I'll ask again. If people have figured out that if Wes is involved the player is going w/ coach Cal why do they let the drama involve them? Get out of it and the attention dissapears and it would give them a chace to recruit another kid. I don't get it.
April 24, 200917 yr WWW probably gets some compensation from Coach Cal. I am sure it is accordance to NCAA rules though.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.