Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The New John Wall Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 217
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ That's what I like to hear! :clap:

Back to Wall...

 

Guys, everyone is going to be very, very excited next week.

 

 

You really think hes gonna decide next week? I thought he was just planning on trimming his list to 3 or 4 by that time.

You really think hes gonna decide next week? I thought he was just planning on trimming his list to 3 or 4 by that time.

 

By this time next week (maybe next Friday), Wall will have decided and announced his school. I will assume the presser will be next Friday.

By this time next week (maybe next Friday), Wall will have decided and announced his school. I will assume the presser will be next Friday.

 

Sounds good if true.

You really think hes gonna decide next week? I thought he was just planning on trimming his list to 3 or 4 by that time.

 

I think he said that he will have trimmed his list by this upcoming Monday if I am not mistaken.

I think he said that he will have trimmed his list by this upcoming Monday if I am not mistaken.

 

You're right and he will announce shortly after...

You're right and he will announce shortly after...

 

Are you assuming or do you know something?

Cal: "Did you see who just won the NBA Rookie of the Year?"

Wall: "I sure did coach"

Cal: "See you on campus, son"

 

I was thinking the exact same thing. With regards to his Mother's health and staying close to home, he is only going to be college one year and I dont think he would turn down UK just for that reason. IMO it's in his best interest to come to UK for the following reasons: the dribble-drive offense and how it compares to the NBA style of offenses, Derek Rose and Tyreke Evans both being point guards under Calipari and their success under him, and its Kentucky! Hopefully this will be the only recruiting pitch we need in the next coming years.

 

And further explaining the Rose and Evans comment, he will see both of these players were freshman and took over their respective teams. And did an amazing job. Wall will see this and also see how much he could do with Meeks on the Wing and the trio of Cousins, Orton, and Patterson (if he comes back) down low.

 

You'll see him in Blue and White next year!!! (Kentucky Blue and White that is:D)

Tubby's system didn't fit Rondo, and it probably cost him draft spots.

 

You mentioned he's the starting PG for the reigning NBA champs, and he was drafted behind Quincy Douby, Cedric Simmons, and Renaldo Balkman.

 

I can see and understand both sides of the issue. I like my side better.:thumb:

 

In a way, you kind of proved my point for me. Should those 3 guys college coaches get credit for them getting picked higher, or did 3 NBA teams make a mistake in judging talent. NBA scouts/teams look at a lot more than college game tape when evaluating players.

Or will you....it's still ALL specualtion at this point.

 

What does SSF know that these guys don't and these guys actually interviewed him?

 

 

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/college_basketball/story/5013110/

 

Let me guess...the RAL in the call letters stands for Raleigh. I'm shocked that a NC station would not have UK in the lead for his services!:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.