Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The New John Wall Thread

Featured Replies

I say its 99.9% that Wall goes to Duke now.

 

Wall, his Mother and AAU Coach all at Duke today.

 

Quote from Wall: "I wanted to get over there again with everyone. I think it's going to be good."

 

Thats almost as much as X. Henry's dad betting "100%" on his sons going to Kansas.

 

Great point and reference by the way. Looks like it could be good year still though at UK. If we do get Wall though even through all this would be great.

  • Replies 217
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How long do these kids have to make their decisions?

 

I know "normal" students have to be registered by May 1st. Does this date not apply to them?

 

That is the question I was thinking. Is there a signing deadline???

As nice as it would be to have him I think we'll be fine with Galloway and Liggins....I think Cal will have them ready!

As nice as it would be to have him I think we'll be fine with Galloway and Liggins....I think Cal will have them ready!

 

I agree with you 100%. Something in the back of my mind is telling me that.

I believe Coach Cal will make this group play a lot better than last year. I think he will allow the players to make plays. Losing Henry is not that big of a deal-he would have been hard pressed to play over Miller and for sure not over Meeks if he comes back. Our number one concern is at point guard.:walk:

Thats almost as much as X. Henry's dad betting "100%" on his sons going to Kansas.

 

Great point and reference by the way. Looks like it could be good year still though at UK. If we do get Wall though even through all this would be great.

 

I left a little room for hope.:thumb:

As nice as it would be to have him I think we'll be fine with Galloway and Liggins....I think Cal will have them ready!

 

I agree with you 100%. Something in the back of my mind is telling me that.

 

Do you guys REALLY think that or just really HOPING that????

I really believe it, Galloway and Liggins are both running guards that will to well in this type of offense. Im sure their practices will be high energy and fun for the whole team especially these two players.

No, I personally would not be comfortable with either Liggins or Galloway running the point. If not Wall or Bledsoe, my next hope would be that Meeks comes back and plays PG. Can he do that, is he willing to do that?

Do you guys REALLY think that or just really HOPING that????

 

If Liggins dont have to think and can drive and dish!!!:scared::scared::scared: And we've seen Galloway go to the hole...when he was allowed!

I am interested to see how both Liggins and Galloway play with the handcuffs off of them that BCG had on them. They were afraid to pass gas under Gillispie...much less the ball or god forbid be human and make a mistake without coming out of the game for the rest of the night. From what I have seen the past two years...Gillispie took you out for a mistake and scolded you for it where Calipari teaches from the mistake (at least that is what I took away from it when he was at Memphis). I look for both of these players to be much better this year...now can they be "the guy" at point...I don't know

Andy Katz is on the Wall to Kentucky bandwagon as well:

 

Though Wall spent time with Coach K today, and will end up visiting Miami this weekend, the top prospect is expected to be leaning towards the Wildcats.

 

As charismatic as Krzyzewski might be - and Wall’s confidant Brian Clifton indicated that he laid out an incredibly impressive speech to the Wall family - the results in recent years speak for themselves. Calipari produced the No. 1 pick, who is now having great success against the world champion Celtics as a rookie, while Coach K produced a guy who might go play football at Michigan.

 

Katz on Wall

I think the fact that he went to Duke today says a lot. Or should I say, I hope the fact he went to Duke today says a lot.

 

Andy Katz's article is all speculation as well. Andy Katz has a well known name, but I doubt he knows anymore than the rest of us.

 

No one knows what is going on with John Wall, and that is the only fact. That and he'll be at Miami this weekend. What else is concrete about Wall? I saw an interview that is on youtube and he stated in the interview that UK wasn't the leader. What is true and what isn't?

 

Who knows.....

Andy Katz is on the Wall to Kentucky bandwagon as well:

 

Though Wall spent time with Coach K today, and will end up visiting Miami this weekend, the top prospect is expected to be leaning towards the Wildcats.

 

As charismatic as Krzyzewski might be - and Wall’s confidant Brian Clifton indicated that he laid out an incredibly impressive speech to the Wall family - the results in recent years speak for themselves. Calipari produced the No. 1 pick, who is now having great success against the world champion Celtics as a rookie, while Coach K produced a guy who might go play football at Michigan.

 

Katz on Wall

 

 

The bolded made me :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.