Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The New John Wall Thread

Featured Replies

With the new specualtion that Xavier Henry is headed to KU and John Wall adding KU to the mix I thought it'd be a good time to start a new thread.

 

Adding John Wall to UK's roster would be vital at this point, unless we can add Eric Bledsoe.

 

This next week or so should be very interesting to say the least.

 

Anyone have new insite or leads?

 

:confused:

  • Replies 217
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KU's been on Wall's list for a while now and if they do get Xavier then this may figure into his recruitment. Those two certainly seem to like playing with each other. IMO we won't hear anthing from Wall for weeks. We'll get a trimmed list maybe about this time next week, then a dcision a week or two from that. As of right now it is impossible to know where anyone stands when it comes to John Wall, but I will say I like Kentucky's chances.

Why would Wall choose Kansas with Sherron Collins already there?

^ I agree, I don't see the logic...

At this point, I'm still confident that UK will get Wall.

At this point, I'm still confident that UK will get Wall.

 

Even with Wall's mom sick and he is visiting Duke today?

Even with Wall's mom sick and he is visiting Duke today?

Doesn't Duke already have a point guard in Paulus?

 

UK has the advantage of having an uncontested opening at that position, not that Wall wouldn't start regardless where he ends up. I'm just pointing out that UK is the only place on his list that has a non-issue of moving an older, experienced player aside or costing him playing time.

Doesn't Duke already have a point guard in Paulus?

UK has the advantage of having an uncontested opening at that position, not that Wall wouldn't start regardless where he ends up. I'm just pointing out that UK is the only place on his list that has a non-issue of moving an older, experienced player aside or costing him playing time.

 

See College football thread Paulus to Michigan

Hopefully, we will get Wall or Bledsoe.

I say its 99.9% that Wall goes to Duke now.

 

Wall, his Mother and AAU Coach all at Duke today.

 

Quote from Wall: "I wanted to get over there again with everyone. I think it's going to be good."

Kansas was the team I was told had the best chance outside of UK at landing Wall last week...

Kansas was the team I was told had the best chance outside of UK at landing Wall last week...

 

 

I was thinking that, but with this situation, it seems to change hourly.

How long do these kids have to make their decisions?

 

I know "normal" students have to be registered by May 1st. Does this date not apply to them?

GT, you think Henry going to Kansas will influence Wall's decision at all?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.