April 24, 200917 yr They cancelled the visit. You don't have to believe it, but it's the truth. Of course it's the truth.:thumb: For the record, I still believe he will be a Wildcat, just like RockPride does. I DO NOT expect him to be a Dukie.
April 24, 200917 yr You mean Cal met with Wall at Wall's high school, and then Wall, not Clifton, canceled his visit with K because he had to get ready to go to Miami. Wall rescheduled the meeting for next week.:thumb: Of course, I am sure you have heard, I mean , you know different.:thumb: Actually, Clifton is the one who made the phone call canceling, and there is no difference in saying "Wall met with Cal", or "Cal met with Wall". Whether or not he will still visit Duke remains to be seen. I expect he will, but what I've read is that his Miami visit will be the last.
April 24, 200917 yr Of course it's the truth.:thumb: For the record, I still believe he will be a Wildcat, just like RockPride does. I DO NOT expect him to be a Dukie. I have no clue what you're trying to do, but it's getting stupid and annoying so, I'm done with this.
April 24, 200917 yr They cancelled the visit. You don't have to believe it, but it's the truth. Makes no real difference to me. I want him to go to Duke, but my mind is already set that he's going to UK, so anything else is just gravy. However, in reality none of us know what really happened, the rest is all speculation. That is all that is the truth in this matter.
April 24, 200917 yr I have no clue what you're trying to do, but it's getting stupid and annoying so, I'm done with this. It's quite simple. I don't believe any of the reasoning or rumors or innuendo surrounding John Wall. This whole thread has been speculation based off of one site to the next. Despite all the misreporting I feel goes on regarding John Wall, I still feel like he is going to UK. I just wish all the speculation would end because everyone is guessing and to me that is stupid and annoying. In all reality, I'll feel bad for all you UK fans if he doesn't go to UK. But the truth of the matter is no one knows for sure what he is going to do and you are lying to yourself and everyone in this thread by acting like you know. That is the only truth.
April 24, 200917 yr I've read is that his Miami visit will be the last. Can I ask what website it was on, and if you can't say the site, then what team does said site endorse.
April 24, 200917 yr What I hate is when he does decide to go to UK, there will be people here patting themselves on the back like they actually know something.
April 24, 200917 yr That's speculation on your part. I feel that he's going to end up at UK regardless, but I don't believe what you posted above. They scheduled the visit in the first place. Can you tell me what part of my statement is speculation?
April 24, 200917 yr What I hate is when he does decide to go to UK, there will be people here patting themselves on the back like they actually know something. I have said it for nearly three weeks now. Once he chooses Kentucky, I don't expect a pat on the back or for people to start "listening, or following" what I have to say. I am just telling you how it is.
April 24, 200917 yr Can I ask what website it was on, and if you can't say the site, then what team does said site endorse. Sure, it's on Maggard's site, and like I said, I don't believe it, but that's what is being said.
April 24, 200917 yr It's quite simple. I don't believe any of the reasoning or rumors or innuendo surrounding John Wall. This whole thread has been speculation based off of one site to the next. Despite all the misreporting I feel goes on regarding John Wall, I still feel like he is going to UK. I just wish all the speculation would end because everyone is guessing and to me that is stupid and annoying. In all reality, I'll feel bad for all you UK fans if he doesn't go to UK. But the truth of the matter is no one knows for sure what he is going to do and you are lying to yourself and everyone in this thread by acting like you know. That is the only truth. So you're allowed to guess what will happen, but no one else can? Got it, I should've known better. Please show me where I've said I know what will happen? I'm sure you'll be looking for a while, because I have no idea. If I read something, I just let people know what it says. I'm lying to myself? Please tell me how so? When have I ever said that I knew what he was going do?
April 24, 200917 yr I have said it for nearly three weeks now. Once he chooses Kentucky, I don't expect a pat on the back or for people to start "listening, or following" what I have to say. I am just telling you how it is. I thought that the day Cal came to UK....
April 24, 200917 yr It's quite simple. I don't believe any of the reasoning or rumors or innuendo surrounding John Wall. This whole thread has been speculation based off of one site to the next. Despite all the misreporting I feel goes on regarding John Wall, I still feel like he is going to UK. I just wish all the speculation would end because everyone is guessing and to me that is stupid and annoying. In all reality, I'll feel bad for all you UK fans if he doesn't go to UK. But the truth of the matter is no one knows for sure what he is going to do and you are lying to yourself and everyone in this thread by acting like you know. That is the only truth. No one is asking or telling you to read the information that is provided here. If you believe everything is speculation and you think it is "stupid and annoying," don't read it. I know what will happen. I don't care if you don't believe me. I don't care if you say I pulled it from numerous sites. Why? Because I'm not posting it to please you. I'm posting it for the people who are interested in it. Obviously, since you aren't interested, it's not for you. UKMustangFan has never said he knows where Wall is going. He has provided information he gets from other places and I applaud him for his effort. If you are slandering him pretending he is stating this information as fact, then you're completely wrong in doing so. And to RP, let me disect my "speculation." 1. I said the K book signing was debunked. - So if it "is speculation you don't believe", then obviously you believe that he did blow off Wall for the book signing. 2. I said that Clifton and the Wall's met with Calipari. That's fact. He met with them, and they met with him. - So if it "is speculation you don't believe", are you saying that they did not meet with Calipari? 3. I said that Clifton and John Wall canceled the Duke visit. Even if "they scheduled it," does that not give them the right to cancel it as well? - So if it "is speculation you don't believe", are you saying that Coach K actually canceled the meeting with the #1 player in the country who will decide within the next week? Your point about speculation is completely off-base.
April 24, 200917 yr I thought that the day Cal came to UK.... So, do you want some to pat you on the back if it happens? If that's what you want, I will certainly feel obligated to do it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.