Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The New John Wall Thread

Featured Replies

What I hate is when he does decide to go to UK, there will be people here patting themselves on the back like they actually know something.

 

:lol::lol::lol:

  • Replies 217
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Purplepride what did I tell you. We are minorities on this , that's why im staying out of here. Wall will be at UK next year in my eyes and I don't expect him not too.

I dont think Uncle Wes is working directly with Wall but with Brian Clifton.

 

Don't look now, but UNC is going to throw the kitchen sink at Wall...and Wall likes Ole Roy.

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa

I dont think Uncle Wes is working directly with Wall but with Brian Clifton.

 

Don't look now, but UNC is going to throw the kitchen sink at Wall...and Wall likes Ole Roy.

 

 

But some have said not to worry, that he is going to be a Wildcat next year. Some have even vowed never to post in here gain if he's not. Is UNC going to change their nicname to Wildcats next year? :popcorn::popcorn::lol:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

 

:puke:

 

:irked:

 

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

 

I think I am eating too fast......

Any new details on Wall's plans for the upcoming week?

^ In Miami right now. Going to trim his list by at least Tuesday, and may have a decision by this time next week, give or take a day. But with Wall who knows?

That is very true, he can take as long as he needs as long as when October 15th arrives, he is strapping up blue and white sneakers, and not the Duke color either. :clap:

I dont think Uncle Wes is working directly with Wall but with Brian Clifton.

 

Don't look now, but UNC is going to throw the kitchen sink at Wall...and Wall likes Ole Roy.

 

This is good news... :D

Any thing new on this?

Really enjoyed his Miami visit (who wouldn't?), and is supposed to has his list trimmed down to 3-4 sometime later this week.

^ I'm sure this time of the year, there is plenty of things to enjoy in the Miami area. :thumb: but nothing like the sights around UK's campus. If anyone knows what I mean...:lol:

^ I'm sure this time of the year, there is plenty of things to enjoy in the Miami area. :thumb: but nothing like the sights around UK's campus. If anyone knows what I mean...:lol:

 

I think it's safe to say Miami has Lexington beat in the category you're referring to....

I think it's safe to say Miami has Lexington beat in the category you're referring to....

 

Actually, I bet it's very close.

 

Miami has the star appeal though, if you're into that type of thing.

Actually, I bet it's very close.

 

Miami has the star appeal though, if you're into that type of thing.

 

I'm into women with an exotic or ethnic look. Blonde hair and blue eyes don't really do it for me, which is why IMO, it's not even close.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.