Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The New John Wall Thread

Featured Replies

By this time next week (maybe next Friday), Wall will have decided and announced his school. I will assume the presser will be next Friday.

 

Can I get a mark it down?

  • Replies 217
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will have no excuse. If some reason Duke gives his mom free health care, a job to his family, or some other unreasonable thing that makes him go there, then that would be the only way. Most of those, however, are violations and Coach K avoids that kind of thing.

 

If Wall isn't a Cat, I will never post in the college forums.

 

If he doesn't commit by Monday? Or is this just if he isn't a Cat?

If he doesn't commit by Monday? Or is this just if he isn't a Cat?

 

Just being a Cat. He won't commit by Monday - I never said he would.

 

Mark it down, he'll be a Cat.

I tend to rely on national sites, and most "national" sites seem to think Kentucky is the leader at this point as well. Not sure how you feel on this, but leaving the number one player in the country hanging while you are out of town doing personal stuff is not a way for Duke to seal the deal if they "were" in the lead. K hasn't met with Wall in weeks now, Calipari on the otherhand is three for three. Big time players want and crave attention, Cal and Donovan is giving it to him. One more slip up from Coach K then assuming Duke may be the leader won't even be possible.

 

 

I agree wholeheartedly. The point I keep trying to make is that you can go to any site be it national, regional, or local and they all say something different. UK sites say UK is the leader, NC sites say Duke is the leader, national sites like to throw out he NBA nugget as well as as list all of the schools and the national sites also tend to not know who the leader is. With this overload of info, who knows what is true and what isn't and where is everybody getting their info from?

 

I definitely agree that if Coach K was the reason behind them not meeting, then K truly may have dropped the ball big time on this one. Or has he? If Wall said let's not meet this week, we'll meet next week, then what has changed? Every piece of info is getting debunked depending on your side of the team you are on.

 

 

In all reality, the John Wall interview I watched is the most credible piece of info on John Wall and that's only because it's coming straight from his mouth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR8NSQllaVQ

 

I look forward to him making his decision.

That's what I was reading last night too, and the source of this came from a Duke website, and all the dukies were going crazy over this. I was just saying the book thing because that is common assumption. But regardless of whether or not anyone believes you or not is that really what happened because that is what I heard last night? Makes more sense to me being I don't think K would be stupid enough to miss a one on one with Wall and mama Wall.

 

The Duke site I am on, the Dukies are debunking every story that is coming from UK posters. No one is going crazy on the site I am on. They seem to be quite rational for the most part. Same old stuff going on over here.:D

The Duke site I am on, the Dukies are debunking every story that is coming from UK posters. No one is going crazy on the site I am on. They seem to be quite rational for the most part. Same old stuff going on over here.:D

 

You could always switch. :lol:

Just being a Cat. He won't commit by Monday - I never said he would.

 

Mark it down, he'll be a Cat.

 

My bad, so by next Friday?

The Duke site I am on, the Dukies are debunking every story that is coming from UK posters. No one is going crazy on the site I am on. They seem to be quite rational for the most part. Same old stuff going on over here.:D

 

The site I'm speaking of's posters were losing it because of te rumor that Clifton was the one who backed out of the meeting.

I predict that John Wall will be a Kentucky Wildcat :thumb:

Wall met with Cal yesterday, after which, he and Clifton cancelled the Duke visit.

UK will play a much tougher non-conference schedule. Right now they will definitly be playing UConn, UNC, and UL, probably all 3 will be top 10 teams next year. I am sure they will play several more tough teams as well. Plus I believe that UK will have a better team if Wall went to UK than if Wall went to Duke, unless maybe Patterson left and Henderson stayed, then it would be a toss up.

 

Duke had the #1 SOS this past season, not much will change next year.

I believe were talking about players going to the NBA, follow along.

 

He also has a lot of players in the NBA as well, so maybe I am slow.

I think the book signing story has been debunked. Wall and Clifton canceled their visit after they met with Calipari. What does that tell you?

That's speculation on your part. I feel that he's going to end up at UK regardless, but I don't believe what you posted above. They scheduled the visit in the first place.

That's speculation on your part. I feel that he's going to end up at UK regardless, but I don't believe what you posted above. They scheduled the visit in the first place.

 

They cancelled the visit. You don't have to believe it, but it's the truth.

Wall met with Cal yesterday, after which, he and Clifton cancelled the Duke visit.

 

You mean Cal met with Wall at Wall's high school, and then Wall, not Clifton, canceled his visit with K because he had to get ready to go to Miami. Wall rescheduled the meeting for next week.:thumb:

 

Of course, I am sure you have heard, I mean , you know different.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.