Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The New John Wall Thread

Featured Replies

Which again, is my point exactly. UK sites will say Uk is the leader, Carolina sites will say Duke is the leader. Who really and truly KNOWS for sure. Everyone seems to be getting their info from different places saying different things. Until he says, I am attending __________, then I will KNOW who the leader is. It's all speculation until we finally make it to that day........

 

That's all I am saying. And if you KNOW otherwise, then prove it.

  • Replies 217
  • Views 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which again, is my point exactly. UK sites will say Uk is the leader, Carolina sites will say Duke is the leader. Who really and truly KNOWS for sure. Everyone seems to be getting their info from different places saying different things. Until he says, I am attending __________, then I will KNOW who the leader is. It's all speculation until we finally make it to that day........

 

That's all I am saying. And if you KNOW otherwise, then prove it.

 

It's fine if you don't believe me, but he will be a Kentucky Wildcat.

It's all good. I am a big fan of concrete evidence and stone cold facts. At this point, I don't have a clue as to what to believe. Just saw a report on another message board with a link to an article saying he will indeed declare for the draft by this Sunday.

 

Once again, the ball keeps bouncing.......

 

I say I am going to leave it alone, but I can't do it. This is a very exciting time for all 85 schools, 14 NBA teams, and all pro teams in Europe who have a chance to have John Wall play for them. I can't wait to see him suit up and play for somebody, he is going to be a great great player.

It's all good. I am a big fan of concrete evidence and stone cold facts. At this point, I don't have a clue as to what to believe. Just saw a report on another message board with a link to an article saying he will indeed declare for the draft by this Sunday.

 

Once again, the ball keeps bouncing.......

 

I say I am going to leave it alone, but I can't do it. This is a very exciting time for all 85 schools, 14 NBA teams, and all pro teams in Europe who have a chance to have John Wall play for them. I can't wait to see him suit up and play for somebody, he is going to be a great great player.

 

No one can provide cold, hard facts. It's not written down anywhere.

 

He won't play in the NBA. And if somehow, someway John Wall declares for the draft, he will by shot down by the NBA (and NCAA) immediately.

Which again, is my point exactly. UK sites will say Uk is the leader, Carolina sites will say Duke is the leader.

 

 

I tend to rely on national sites, and most "national" sites seem to think Kentucky is the leader at this point as well. Not sure how you feel on this, but leaving the number one player in the country hanging while you are out of town doing personal stuff is not a way for Duke to seal the deal if they "were" in the lead. K hasn't met with Wall in weeks now, Calipari on the otherhand is three for three. Big time players want and crave attention, Cal and Donovan is giving it to him. One more slip up from Coach K then assuming Duke may be the leader won't even be possible.

I tend to rely on national sites, and most "national" sites seem to think Kentucky is the leader at this point as well. Not sure how you feel on this, but leaving the number one player in the country hanging while you are out of town doing personal stuff is not a way for Duke to seal the deal if they "were" in the lead. K hasn't met with Wall in weeks now, Calipari on the otherhand is three for three. Big time players want and crave attention, Cal and Donovan is giving it to him. One more slip up from Coach K then assuming Duke may be the leader won't even be possible.

 

I think the book signing story has been debunked. Wall and Clifton canceled their visit after they met with Calipari. What does that tell you?

I think the book signing story has been debunked. Wall and Clifton canceled their visit after they met with Calipari. What does that tell you?

 

Link?????

I think the book signing story has been debunked. Wall and Clifton canceled their visit after they met with Calipari. What does that tell you?

 

That's what I was reading last night too, and the source of this came from a Duke website, and all the dukies were going crazy over this. I was just saying the book thing because that is common assumption. But regardless of whether or not anyone believes you or not is that really what happened because that is what I heard last night? Makes more sense to me being I don't think K would be stupid enough to miss a one on one with Wall and mama Wall.

It's fine if you don't believe me, but he will be a Kentucky Wildcat.

 

 

 

What is your backup excuse when he doesn't come to UK? :lol::lol:

That's what I was reading last night too, and the source of this came from a Duke website, and all the dukies were going crazy over this. I was just saying the book thing because that is common assumption. But regardless of whether or not anyone believes you or not is that really what happened because that is what I heard last night? Makes more sense to me being I don't think K would be stupid enough to miss a one on one with Wall and mama Wall.

 

Yes, K didn't cancel the meeting because of a book signing. From what I have gathered, it was from the Wall and Clifton side.

What is your backup excuse when he doesn't come to UK? :lol::lol:

 

I will have no excuse. If some reason Duke gives his mom free health care, a job to his family, or some other unreasonable thing that makes him go there, then that would be the only way. Most of those, however, are violations and Coach K avoids that kind of thing.

 

If Wall isn't a Cat, I will never post in the college forums.

Now this is getting good... :lol: :popcorn:

Now this is getting good... :lol: :popcorn:

 

I'm with you, this could be worth watching.:eek:

Now this is getting good... :lol: :popcorn:

 

Yep :popcorn:

 

Very interesting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.