April 24, 200917 yr So you're allowed to guess what will happen, but no one else can? Got it, I should've known better. Please show me where I've said I know what will happen? I'm sure you'll be looking for a while, because I have no idea. If I read something, I just let people know what it says. I'm lying to myself? Please tell me how so? When have I ever said that I knew what he was going do? Nope. All this shows me is that you are missing the point. For every post that says "he will be a wildcat", "he had dinner with Wall's mom", etc, that there is a site somewhere that has the exact opposite information which in turn makes me question everything. I am so sorry you are getting aggravated, but like I said, for every UK site that says Wall is coming to UK, there is a Duke site that says he is coming to Duke, and there are UNC sites that say he is going to UNC and so on and so on. All I do is post a site, thread, video that says the exact opposite of what you guys are posting. I am asking the rhetorical question of "Who do you want to believe?" This whole thing is comical to me, because IMHO, I believe he will come to UK simply because the DDMO is a very appealing offense to run for a pg of his caliber. To me it's that simple. What makes me laugh and ask questions is people saying he'll stay close to home because of his mom, or he'll go to UK because Cal produces NBA pg's, Even my theory on the DDMO being the reason is speculation. People say Maggard said it, Maggard said the Henry's were coming to UK, only to change it two days ago to the Henry's are going to Kansas. Once again, I apologize if you can't understand exactly what it is I am doing, but geez dude, relax. I have said since day 1 he will be a Wildcat, and I will congratulate you guys if you get him as well. Just don't expect me to sit back and not say anything when people speculate as to why when people really don't know and especially don't expect me to sit back and not defend my Dukies. :taz:
April 24, 200917 yr WWW probably gets some compensation from Coach Cal. I am sure it is accordance to NCAA rules though. That would be all kinds of illegal.....
April 24, 200917 yr WWW has entered the Wall picture. ******DISCLAIMER******** **More speculative info******** Does this have anything to do with a rumored 6 figure loan? More things I have heard from non UK sites is why I ask. Again, the truth is blurry to me and I was just wondering if that particular rumor I heard about a loan has legs. No, there are no NCAA violations anywhere near this rumored loan either so please do not think I am slinging mud.
April 24, 200917 yr I dont think Uncle Wes is working directly with Wall but with Brian Clifton. Don't look now, but UNC is going to throw the kitchen sink at Wall...and Wall likes Ole Roy.
April 24, 200917 yr Maggard never once said that the Henry's were coming to UK.... My bad, Maggard, Matt Jones, or maybe just a random poster. Either way, that was a common belief in the commonwealth and random message boards across the nation since his release from Memphis.
April 24, 200917 yr I dont think Uncle Wes is working directly with Wall but with Brian Clifton. Don't look now, but UNC is going to throw the kitchen sink at Wall...and Wall likes Ole Roy. I've heard the same things, my man. That's all I have been trying to say to people. There are so many different stories on so many different sites with so many different people. Who really knows the truth....... I'm sorry, people may get aggravated with me, but like I said, I just can't get enough. :popcorn: I love it and look forward to watching him play for anybody.......except for UNC..........:puke:
April 24, 200917 yr I've heard the same things, my man. That's all I have been trying to say to people. There are so many different stories on so many different sites with so many different people. Who really knows the truth....... I'm sorry, people may get aggravated with me, but like I said, I just can't get enough. :popcorn: I love it and look forward to watching him play for anybody.......except for UNC..........:puke: Everything you say in this thread is speculation as well.....
April 24, 200917 yr I believe that I am done with Wall talk until he commits. I like to read this but I am done for now.
April 24, 200917 yr While that is true, I use the Rondo example where was the starting pg for the reigning NBA champs. Kind of hard to credit Tubby for that one. Kelanne Azibuikke(sp) is another. Didn't Tubby call him Jane at one time? Patterson may improve his stock through Calipari, but he can still go pro this year. If he gets drafted at 15, is it because of BCG? If he stays and goes pro next year and gets drafted 10 is because of Cal, or is the draft weaker? I love Duke as much as the next Dukie, but again, I can't give Coach K a whole lot of credit for having 14 players in the NBA when each one of those guys were NBA quality players to begin with. Not to mention, at least 4 of those guys on that list are barely hanging on by a thread in the NBA. That isn't Coach K's fault either. You either got it or you don't. Oh no, I'm not talking about all coaches or all players. I think you have to look at it by a case by case basis. I see your point too. I think we're both right here.
April 24, 200917 yr Everything you say in this thread is speculation as well..... Now you are following me big guy, now you are starting to see what I am trying to say. Everything said in the Wall recruitment is speculation, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the show......:popcorn:
April 24, 200917 yr Oh no, I'm not talking about all coaches or all players. I think you have to look at it by a case by case basis. I see your point too. I think we're both right here. :thumb:
April 24, 200917 yr I would like to know what WWW gets in return. WWW has been rumored for years to work for Nike. He leads the kids to the coach, protecting them from other coaches. In return, the coach protects the kid from other endorsement deals, that's where WWW gets his cut, when the kids make it to the pros and get endorsements.
April 24, 200917 yr World Wide Wes (WWW) is just a mortgage broker who wants to help young people get a good education at a great university. :thumb: Or a guy that loves to get the message boards stirred up!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.