Scott 70 Deming 49

The Biggest tip of the cap of the entire day goes to the Scott Eagles head basketball coach. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

With just seconds left in the game, and Deming trying to get a young man into the game and yelling for their players to foul a Scott player (Deming was out of Time outs), the Scott Coach sees what is happening and calls a timeout so Deming can get the kid into the game. Great move by the Scott Eagles Coach and I told him so after the game and thanked him for it although I know no one on the Deming team what so ever. What a great thing to do for that young man and for the other team... Thanks coach you indeed are an outstanding gentlemen and the example you showed your kids should make a lasting impression on them....:thumb::thumb::thumb:

The Biggest tip of the cap of the entire day goes to the Scott Eagles head basketball coach. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

With just seconds left in the game, and Deming trying to get a young man into the game and yelling for their players to foul a Scott player (Deming was out of Time outs), the Scott Coach sees what is happening and calls a timeout so Deming can get the kid into the game. Great move by the Scott Eagles Coach and I told him so after the game and thanked him for it although I know no one on the Deming team what so ever. What a great thing to do for that young man and for the other team... Thanks coach you indeed are an outstanding gentlemen and the example you showed your kids should make a lasting impression on them....:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Wow didn't realize that,Thats just awesome.

Class act by Coach Carr, I made a point to let him know after the game that he runs a class program.

Classy move by Mustang to broadcast the Scott-Deming game on his bmustangs.com website for the Scott fans, players and coaches to both listen to live and replay at their leasure. Heard they will be doing the Semis vs. Clark Monday night as well for the Eagles/Cardinals fans!! :thumb::thumb:

Classy move by Coach Carr! Good luck the rest of the way Eagles

I thought this was very classy as well! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Agree OldGuy--Great move by Coach Carr!!

Classy move by Mustang to broadcast the Scott-Deming game on his bmustangs.com website for the Scott fans, players and coaches to both listen to live and replay at their leasure. Heard they will be doing the Semis vs. Clark Monday night as well for the Eagles/Cardinals fans!! :thumb::thumb:

And I will be listening in on Monday and Tuesday as I won't be able to attend those days.

Thanks for the hard work.....Gentlemen.....