Scott 70 Deming 49

The Biggest tip of the cap of the entire day goes to the Scott Eagles head basketball coach. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

With just seconds left in the game, and Deming trying to get a young man into the game and yelling for their players to foul a Scott player (Deming was out of Time outs), the Scott Coach sees what is happening and calls a timeout so Deming can get the kid into the game. Great move by the Scott Eagles Coach and I told him so after the game and thanked him for it although I know no one on the Deming team what so ever. What a great thing to do for that young man and for the other team... Thanks coach you indeed are an outstanding gentlemen and the example you showed your kids should make a lasting impression on them....:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I agree that this was a very classy move by Brad. :thumb:

I would like to congratulate Coach Carr and the Scott Eagles on a hard fought victory.

Also, I would like to congratulate Coach Johnson and the Deming Devils on a very successful season. 19-11 record All A Final, and a return trip to the 10th Region Tournament.

This just shows that he is not all about the yelling he is just a competitor and wants to win. He would do anything in the world for anyone and is a very classy guy. Coach Carr has taught me life lessons and will continue to do so as long he is coaching basketball no matter where it is.:thumb: