Everything posted by BluegrassGator
-
Mason County 79 Bracken County 74
What a great game. Bracken needs that "signature" win to help propel this team, and I think it's coming soon. The days of pushover Polar Bears are over.
-
Bracken County vs. Mason County Dec. 15
If Mason does win this game so what. This game means nothing. Just remember friends, he who laughs last laughs the hardest. And coach Hinson has had a history of laughing last against Mason Co as recent history has taught us
-
Bracken County's girls coach Patrick Kelsch
Second behind Gary Clayton in wins. PK Finished 127-70.
-
Mason County girls Coach Piper Lyndsey
Lol! I can assure you if Kelsch gets the MC job Bailey will not follow you can take that to the bank
-
2015-16 10th Region
Couldn't agree more! If the Hounds can put it all together could be scary good
-
Mason County girls Coach Piper Lyndsey
Why not? I mean I live in Dallas but everything I hear of he was a top candidate for the Augusta boys job
-
Mason County girls Coach Piper Lyndsey
Maybe Mason Co can lure Geno Auriemma away from UCONN? :idunno:
-
Mason County girls Coach Piper Lyndsey
Seriously not take Patrick Kelsch Serious? Dear apparently 10th Region COY awards are overrated anymore. :ohbrother:
-
2015-16 10th Region
Maybe your right about Bracken Co but if your drinking that Mason Co kook-aid as high as 4 I'm not so sure about that. Should have done a better job in thier coaching search than to hire a guy who went 5-400 last year
-
2015-16 10th Region
It's going to be interesting 39th Distric! Especially with three of the four teams with new regimes!
-
Bracken County's new coach: Jason Hinson
Great post Rick Grimes. Hinson will bring the fire and energy to BC that they've been waiting for.
-
Bracken County's new coach: Jason Hinson
Well boys I don't know if Bach is the best 10th Region player since Lofton, but that performance in last years District tourney vs Mason Co was something I will never forget. Best single game performance I had saw in 10th Region since Lofton vs Ballard in 2003 state championship game
-
Bracken County's new coach: Jason Hinson
I know we all agree on one thing, (well almost everybody) that I would feel real good about my teams future with Coach Hinson at the helm. He will build that Bracken program from the ground up and I wouldn't want anybody else in charge of that. Bright days ahead for BC!
-
Bracken County's new coach: Jason Hinson
Put that in your stat book:lol2:
-
Clark County vs Pendleton County 10th Region Finals Predictions
It will for sure be loud, crowded, and a WHOLE LOT OF RED!!!!
-
Pendleton County 60 Mason County 56
Congrats to Pendleton in a huge win. Played an outstanding game and truly wanted it more than Mason did. If the royals would have done a little more playing basketball instead of complaining with the officials after every call the outcome may have been different. Taking nothing away from the Wildcats, they played the game they needed to to win. Congrats to coach Sims and PC. Oh, and on a side note really didn't like the class showed by the MC cheerleaders when Walsch was trying to take the ball out of bounds. Could have been giving a T, asked Louisville!
-
Bracken County 57 Bourbon County 54
Williams injury is a season ending one. Cummins injury is still up in the air
-
Sportsmaniac's Redistricting 9th and 10th Region
No way moving Harrison out of the 10th! Too much 10th region tradition there!
-
Bracken County - Bath County score this afternoon?
Bracken County won 73-61
-
Bracken County 98 St. Patrick 66
Bracken rolls past St. Patrick tonight to improve to 2-0. Todd Jefferson had 28 pts. 10 rebs. while Andrew Cummins had 17pts 11 rebs and 11 assist. Josh Cummins chipped in with 19 for the Bears. Ryan Gallenstein had 22 for the Saints.
-
Coach Bob Hall Passes Away
Talked with Coach Hall a couple of months ago, had great knowledge of the game of basketball and could sit and talk with him for hours. One of the 10th Regions greatest will be truly missed.
-
George Rogers Clark / Mason County predictions 3/8
I don't care if they pick 3 officials out of the mason crowd. It won't make a difference, GRC wins this game because they have to much. jmo
-
Montgomery County 62 Bracken County 33
Congrats to the Indians. They always show why they have won five straight region titles. And congrats to the Lady Bears on a great season. Finish with a 18-9 record a 10th region class A championship and a 10th region semifinalist. Great season by the bears and coach Kelsch!
-
Bracken County 63 Pendleton County 40
Solid, soild performance by the Lady Bears tonight. In my opinion the BEST first quarter played all season. Way to come out and set the tone from the outset.:clap:
-
Pendleton/Bracken Predictions
Man i sure hope so!! GO LADY BEARS!!