Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County's girls coach Patrick Kelsch

Featured Replies

Rumors swirling around that Bracken County's coach, Patrick Kelsch was asked to resign? Any truth to this? If so, WOW.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard he`s gone. Administration said going different direction.

Rumors swirling around that Bracken County's coach, Patrick Kelsch was asked to resign? Any truth to this? If so, WOW.

 

Unfortunately, it's true!!

I guess it does not pay for coaches to go to that Class A state and the final four.

Feel for the whole program. PK did great things there. Wonder why this happen? Maybe the parents?

New coaches for both boys and girls at Augusta, Bracken and Mason. The 39th district will differently look different next year.

Perhaps Coach Kelsch will be somewhere else in the district next year.

New coaches for both boys and girls at Augusta, Bracken and Mason. The 39th district will differently look different next year.

 

Sure will.

Heard he`s gone. Administration said going different direction.

 

Does that mean they're opposed to winning? I don't know this for certain, but I suspect he is BC's most successful Coach all time. I don't know about total wins but he's certainly had tremendous post season success. IMO, a bad move! I hope Mason is paying attention and snaps him up.

I guess it does not pay for coaches to go to that Class A state and the final four.

 

With MoCo last year and Jason Hollon only loosing 3 games, it looks that way, but it depends on the program IMO.

Sounds like BC is letting the inmates run the asylum from what I've heard. I don't know PK's overall record out there but I'm guessing it's pretty good. He's a young man that sacrificed more than most of us ever would to make that program successful. IMO had it been MaCo that eliminated the Lady Bears last season maybe we aren't having this discussion. Pretty unfortunate to take credit away from a group that put it all together one night to beat the odds just because of who they are. I don't know what "different direction" they are going in but they just left Successville...

Sounds like BC is letting the inmates run the asylum from what I've heard. I don't know PK's overall record out there but I'm guessing it's pretty good. He's a young man that sacrificed more than most of us ever would to make that program successful. IMO had it been MaCo that eliminated the Lady Bears last season maybe we aren't having this discussion. Pretty unfortunate to take credit away from a group that put it all together one night to beat the odds just because of who they are. I don't know what "different direction" they are going in but they just left Successville...

From what I am hearing it is not just that way in the girls program. Boys program too! He will find another place fast. Best of Luck. Maybe he will come to Northern Ky so my girl will have him.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.