Mason County 79 Bracken County 74

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My god what a game, one of the best one on one matchup I've ever seen. Garrison had kind of a bad game but he hit the shot that mattered. Hamilton fouling out in the 4th hurt. Lofton almost blew that one for Mason. Guarantee Austin Crawford has nothing left in the tank after that one. And Pig? Well what can I say but DAMN. Excellent game all around, no losers tonight, extremely proud of every player on the floor tonight, way to represent the 39th fellas, let everyone know who's the best district in the 10th. See you fellas in Feburary! Fear and Lothing in Brookesville

I am so distraught! Had blood pressure problem because of Augusta/Pendleton game last night. Dr. refused to allow me to go to Igloo tonight and advised me to stay home and follow on trusty old BGP updates. Holy smoly, where were the updates? My blood pressure just recorded 198/110! I am about to stroke out waiting for stats and details.

Wow ! Was I wrong !! Hats off to Crawford and the polar bears. Antwavon pig Williams with 30 tonite as he continues his quest to prove to the 10th region that he is the best player (as he said)

#make them a believer!!

Turns out I was too, Royals stayed tough in a hostile environment and closed it out, even after that technical their team leaders stepped up and took care of buisness, but like I said no losers here tonight, just fantastic 10th Region ball.

I am so distraught! Had blood pressure problem because of Augusta/Pendleton game last night. Dr. refused to allow me to go to Igloo tonight and advised me to stay home and follow on trusty old BGP updates. Holy smoly, where were the updates? My blood pressure just recorded 198/110! I am about to stroke out waiting for stats and details.
Tack meet between Pig and Crawford, benches came up big for both teams, close all the way, largest mason lead in the first 3 quarters was 6, largest bracken lead was 3, 8 lead changes and 3 ties I believe. Mason had and 8 point lead in the 4th. Pig turned it over, Lofton fouled Crawford and then got a technical, Crawford split 2-4 because he was gassed, but he scored on the next play, Bracken got a stop and then Crawford cut it to 1. Then Mason baseballed down the floor to Isahia Garrison, who'd had been quite all night, but connected to put the Royals up by 3, next possession Pig stole the ball and hit a layup at the buzzer.

It was a great game. Thought we had it right down to the end. We (Bracken) left a few points at the line that could have been the difference.

We all got to see two great players do what they do best. Supporting cast was great for both teams. It's gonna be a wild ride in the 39th. The region as well for that matter.