Louisville NOT Bidding the State Finals for Next Season

EKUAlum05

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overnight stay is not a big concern for NKY and LOU residents unless they want to make it one. And my school runs fan busses that you can ride for peanuts, see the game and return home safely. I'm sure some of the other schools involved could adopt that idea to help out.
Great ideas...except for me.

Now, you know I'm sympathetic, but therein lies the problem with fairness. While it's a great concept in theory, rarely is it all-encompassing in practice.

Is that original Jim Schue, or did you lift it from somewhere ?? That's GREAT prose !!!

(and it describes our tax system perfectly :lol: )

I think you hit the nail on the head Watusi.

Most of the complaining about drive time is coming from fans in Louisville and NKY who rarely travel more than 30 minutes for a road game.

People in other parts of the state who don't mind the finals moving are already making 1-2 hour drives just to play district games. Any added drive time doesn't matter to them.

There are some places that just aren't accustomed to making long road trips.

Ummmm....the Louisville fans I've seen posting in here have no problem with the move, that I noticed. :creepy: Just so you realize, Louisville and Northern Kentucky are not the same. :p Geographically, we're both on the river, but Northern Kentucky is much more North than Louisville. :D Shoot! The next thing you know, you'll lump Henderson and Owensboro in with Northern Kentucky! ;)