Rod Parsley: Islam is "Anti-Christ"(More Pastor Problems for McCain)

Ladies and gentleman....the Rev. Rod Parsley! I know many of you know him well and love his theology, but some others may not be as aware of him and his wackiness. McCain intially sought the support of Parsley to help him with evangelicals. He should have re-thought that...

First, Hagee, who says the Catholic church is a very nasty name , and now this hate-filled bozo. McCain has his own share of pastor problems...

Parsley claims that our nation was founded, in part "with the intention of seeing this false religion(Islam) destroyed."

Islam, he says, is an "anti-Christ religion that intends, through violence, to conquer the world."

Check out Parsley and his views on Islam along with his connection to McCain:

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4908453

Notice how what McCain says seems in stark contrast to the guy that McCain called "one of the truly great leaders in America," " a moral compass," and a "spiritual guide". Do we really know just how the "Straight Talk Express" believes about anything?

McCain called Parsley ,"Ralph, " when introducing him. So is Rabid Ron really his spiritual guide or just some guy he thought was "Ralph".

More from the same Parsley sermon:(Check it out, it's only a couple of min.)

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4904882

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and gentleman....the Rev. Rod Parsley! I know many of you know him well and love his theology, but some others may not be as aware of him and his wackiness. McCain intially sought the support of Parsley to help him with evangelicals. He should have re-thought that...

First, Hagee, who says the Catholic church is a very nasty name , and now this hate-filled bozo. McCain has his own share of pastor problems...

Parsley claims that our nation was founded, in part "with the intention of seeing this false religion(Islam) destroyed."

Islam, he says, is an "anti-Christ religion that intends, through violence, to conquer the world."

www.abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4908453

Notice how what McCain says seems in stark contrast to the guy that McCain called "one of the truly great leaders in America," " a moral compass," and a "spiritual guide". Do we really know just how the "Straight Talk Express" believes about anything?

McCain called Parsley ,"Ralph, " when introducing him. So is Rabid Ron really his spiritual guide or just some guy he thought was "Ralph".

www.abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4904882

Although not really popular with a typical PC crowd, I have no problem with that statement.

Biggest cult leader in Ohio.

I don't know how many cultists are in Ohio, but he does seem to have a cult-like following. Like most cultists, Rabid Rod is very charismatic and knows enough Bible to be dangerous.

I don't think you will see McCain appearing with him again anytime soon.

Correct me if I am wrong.

The Shiites and Sunnis are both Muslims/Islamic religions correct?

And they are trying to kill each other, correct?

You don't see the different Christian denominations IN THIS COUNTRY trying to kill each other.

I think that says there is a HUGE difference in Christianity and Islam.

On Rod Parsley, tried to watch him twice but couldn't get past his delivery and quickly changed the channel.

I am sure many on here will agree with you. I wonder how many also agree with Parsley that our country was founded with the intention of seeing Islam destroyed.

Some will but the questions remains was it?

The country was founded on Christianity and Christianity has tried before to destroy Islam, ever hear of a thing called the Crusades.

The Bible mentions "False Teachers".

Yes it does.

Our country is going to heck in a hand basket because we have gotten away from God.

Every time someone mentions what Islam actually is we are classified as nut jobs, religious cult leaders, or not politically correct.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4908453

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4904882

:laugh::laugh::laugh: That Rod Parsley is a hoot!!! The kids love him.

Correct me if I am wrong.

The Shiites and Sunnis are both Muslims/Islamic religions correct?

And they are trying to kill each other, correct?

You don't see the different Christian denominations IN THIS COUNTRY trying to kill each other.

I think that says there is a HUGE difference in Christianity and Islam.

On Rod Parsley, tried to watch him twice but couldn't get past his delivery and quickly changed the channel.

While we don't see it in THIS country there was that minor inconvenience of the Thirty Years that more or less left central Europe gutted for a coupe hundred years.

Some will but the questions remains was it?

The country was founded on Christianity and Christianity has tried before to destroy Islam, ever hear of a thing called the Crusades.

Actually the Crusades were not entirely to "destroy" Islam. The Crusades were about retaking the Holy Land. And a somewhat altruistic endavor by Pope Urban II to keep European Christians from killing each other and ravaging the peasant populations, by enciting them to do that to Muslims.

It wasn't just Muslims either that sufferred during the Crusades. The Crusaders took Constantinople, the bulwark against Islamc expansion for centuries,which never really recovered fully. The Crusaders also turned Jerusalem into a slaughter house killing anything that moved, which included Muslim, Jew AND native Christians.