This slam's for you, 98!

Jim Schue

Dickie V - what say you?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Dickie V - what say you?

• Love him!
    • Ehhhh ... could do without the guy.
    • Indifferent

I'll go ahead and be the one to say it: While I'm glad the man's healthy again, I didn't miss Dick Vitale one iota while he was gone.

Yes, I appreciate all he does and has done for college hoops. His enthusiasm is incredible. But the guy freakin' grates on me like you wouldn't believe. I wish he would retire as an announcer to a lucrative career in motivational speaking.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I'll go ahead and be the one to say it: While I'm glad the man's healthy again, I didn't miss Dick Vitale one iota while he was gone.

Yes, I appreciate all he does and has done for college hoops. His enthusiasm is incredible. But the guy freakin' grates on me like you wouldn't believe. I wish he would retire as an announcer to a lucrative career in motivational speaking.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Count me in.

Dick Vitale is GREAT, he has a passion for the game and he actually knows what he is talking about and is always positive. Yes, he sometimes goes overboard - especially about Duke and UNC but I still would rather listen to him than practically anyone. Especially most anyone on ESPN :rolleyes: - most of their commentators are jokes.

Welcome Back Dick Vitale!!!!!:flame: