Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This slam's for you, 98!

Dickie V - what say you? 64 members have voted

  1. 1. Dickie V - what say you?

    • Love him!
      48%
      31
    • Ehhhh ... could do without the guy.
      26%
      17
    • Indifferent
      25%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The game wouldn't be the same without him. He truly loves the sport and the kids who play.

 

:thumb::thumb:

He's Awesome with a capitol A!!!! :banana:

 

 

 

:thumb::thumb:

I have the same feeling as Jim on this one.

 

Also, when the bananas don't dance, it is creepy if you look into their eyes.

I like Vitale because of his enthusiasm, but he is not my favorite analyst.

He is passionate, but sometimes goes overboard. He does know the game and the players. There are times that I just have to turn him down. I can't say I love him, but I certainly do not dislike him. He is good for the Sport.

I do a great Dickie V. My Grandmother (biggest Louisville fan on the planet) HATES Dick Vitale, and sometimes I'll launch into my impression just to get a reaction from her.

 

I personally enjoy the games he calls, and he was part of my favorite call ever: Louisville vs Marquette at Marquette in 2003, when Gaines hit the near half court 3 for the win (the screaming from both guys in the booth, Dickie V repeating 'he's from Wisconsin!' Just the best call ever, IMO.)

He is amazing. Great Guy/Great Everything.

I didn't miss him at all while he was gone. I guess I'm mean, or I simply enjoy watching the game without a repetitive, rambling cacophony going on the whole time.

  • Author
I didn't miss him at all while he was gone. I guess I'm mean, or I simply enjoy watching the game without a repetitive, rambling cacophony going on the whole time.

 

:lol::thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.