Lincoln County at Highlands

RoadRunner

Who wins?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

And they were how good this season? When I watched the game at Lex. Cath. if the knights would not have killed themselves they would have easily beat the birds. I just think its funny that everyone from FT thinks they are already penciled in State Champions. Remember guys and gals its settled on the field.

Good luck Lincoln and to the young man that made the statement, "JUST DO IT"! Dont talk, let your pads do the talkin Friday night. :sssh:

1. Not from "FT"....

2. What does how good CCH was this year have to do with Highlands being a physical football team.

3. CCH was not exactly a terrible football team.

4. "If" is such an overused word.... make plays and leave the "if"'s out of it...

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen both teams play, and they both are offensive powers. I expect the score to be high in this one, and highlands will have to throw the ball more than what they will want.

31-27 highlands

Birds don't mind passing the ball at all, they just don't do it unless necessary. When you can run it the way they can, why pass? I hope LC comes into the game feeling we can't or won't pass.

Looking forward to hosting the Pats and getting to meet Mr. N and some of the other Pat fans. Good luck to both teams. It should be a great game. I hope the Pats pass the ball a lot. If we were to win the game and advance to PJ, our DBs need all the experience they can get before then.

Having the unfortunate opportunity to watch them beat my Maroons twice this season, I have to say that I haven't seen a group of LB'ers like Lincoln's in a long time. They are athletic, active, football smart and tough. You could see this in the JC game as well as in the 1st round against PC. I know that highlands is the insurmountable favorite, but I like the Pats chances in this game because of the unit.

Glad to read that LC has a very good LBing crew. We have a pretty good O line so it should be a nice matchup between two strengths. That matchup may be pivotal to deciding who wins. If the Birds can run the ball and keep it out of the hands of LC's high powered O, I like the Birds chances. I'm sure that LC is going to load the box and commit to stopping the run. I would and would take my chances with Highlands passing. But you may be surprised how well we pass the ball when we want to.

Heres a Factoid for ya......Lincoln Beat Johnson Central 43-22 ....Johnson Central Beat Louisville Central 48-29 and.....Louisville Central only lost to Highlands by 8 any was up 13-0 late in the game.

Comparing Scores dont mean a thing. What does matter is blocking and tackling on friday night.

You dont get it. Every team that plays Highlands every year, every game whether that team is playoff bound or just the unfortunate recepients of a mandatory schedule during the regular season are playing their State Championship game when they meet the Birds. Could you imagine the intensitity level that a team like HHS has to bring every single week because everyone is looking for a Banquet win. Those little Factoids dont work when you play Highlands. I doubt that LC will use that mentallity since they havent faired too well in Ft. Thomas in years past. :thumb:

Yes, LC fans it's true. No visitor bleachers. I have been to a couple games there.

You would think a program like Highlands would have a facility that would allow them to have a visitor and home side.

Imagine Stanford's field, on a bigger scale.

I do not see a high scoring game. I'm not ready to predict a score.

The trenches guy has given HHS some good poster board material. I wonder where he is from?

Bell Co.- Former nemesis of HHS via the field watering on Thanksgiving 15 years ago.

Yes, LC fans it's true. No visitor bleachers. I have been to a couple games there.

You would think a program like Highlands would have a facility that would allow them to have a visitor and home side.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=&city=&state=&zipcode=41075

You can click on aerial view and zoom in on stadium. That light blue/white thing to the right of the field is the seating. You can get a better view on Google Earth.

Uh, if you been there you'd know the field is landlocked. Just where do you propose we put the visitors seats?

Frankly, I think the Highlands situation is much better for visiting fans than at a lot of places where they provide the visiting fans about 8 rows of seats that are so low you have a hard time seeing over the fans. We provide the visiting fans with seats that are as every bit as good as the seats the home fans sit in.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=&city=&state=&zipcode=41075

You can click on aerial view and zoom in on stadium. That light blue/white thing to the right of the field is the seating. You can get a better view on Google Earth.

Bro, I think that's Ruth Moyer.