Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln County at Highlands

Who wins? 257 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Its been 26 years since Lincoln Cty came up to Highlands to Play in a Playoff Game in 1981.

 

Welcome back to Ft. Thomas Mr. Network and all our Patriots friends. :ylsuper:

  • Replies 425
  • Views 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What kind of offense is LC running? It's good to see them get their program back on top. They used to have some great teams there! I had an old friend by the name of Pennman that used to rave about his program:)

Looking forward to hosting the Lincoln County fans and team next week!

 

Have a safe trip up!

Just got off the phone with a Bird Scout and he said they whooped Johnson Central pretty good.

Lincoln is 11-2 I believe.

 

Highlands should win by at least 21

Lincoln is 11-2 I believe.

 

Highlands should win by at least 21

 

That is what my sources say. I predict 35-14 Birds.

Highlands by as many as they want.

That is what my sources say. I predict 35-14 Birds.

 

I think that the 12 the D gave up tonight will be a burr under their saddle...If it is possible for them to take it up a notch they will, looking for another goose egg streak to start. I believe they are on a mission.

Its been 26 years since Lincoln Cty came up to Highlands to Play in a Playoff Game in 1981.

 

Welcome back to Ft. Thomas Mr. Network and all our Patriots friends. :ylsuper:

 

I am looking forward to it.

 

I will have more later.

Highlands D is on a level of its own this year. They will control the ballgame from start to finish.

 

35-0 Birds

Lets hold the phone here folks. I'm not seeing this as anything close to a "Birds name the score" game. Lincoln Co deserves a lot more respect than they are getting in this thread. I hope some of these blow out posts are just a matter of some folks getting a little caught up in beating CovCath by a lot last week and doing the same to Letcher (and perhaps a matter of a little post game party celebrating). No disrespect to either of those two teams, but my sources tell me Lincoln is significantly better than those two teams. They way they beat Johnson Central should mean something; actually it should mean a lot.

 

Birds need a very solid week of practice. So far they've handled each week with focus, discipline and commitment. They are so close to reaching the venue that will allow them to achieve their dream. But they must take Lincoln very seriously or those dreams will go up in smoke and it won't be smoke from the cannon.

 

I'm telling you folks, Lincoln is a pretty good dang football team.

I agree with LN, we need to not put the cart before the horse. By the way, how is the kid that got hurt from HHS last night? I believe his number was 32. He scared me terribly to watch him ly there motionless for several minutes at the game. It was great to see him get up and walk off on his own valition. If anyone could give an update that would be nice. By the way, I hope, and no offense to LC, that the long drive takes a little wind out of their sails. I am quite impressed with how handily that they beat JC.

Highlands 31 Lincoln County 12

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.