RoadRunner

Who wins?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is what my sources say. I predict 35-14 Birds.

I think that the 12 the D gave up tonight will be a burr under their saddle...If it is possible for them to take it up a notch they will, looking for another goose egg streak to start. I believe they are on a mission.

Lets hold the phone here folks. I'm not seeing this as anything close to a "Birds name the score" game. Lincoln Co deserves a lot more respect than they are getting in this thread. I hope some of these blow out posts are just a matter of some folks getting a little caught up in beating CovCath by a lot last week and doing the same to Letcher (and perhaps a matter of a little post game party celebrating). No disrespect to either of those two teams, but my sources tell me Lincoln is significantly better than those two teams. They way they beat Johnson Central should mean something; actually it should mean a lot.

Birds need a very solid week of practice. So far they've handled each week with focus, discipline and commitment. They are so close to reaching the venue that will allow them to achieve their dream. But they must take Lincoln very seriously or those dreams will go up in smoke and it won't be smoke from the cannon.

I'm telling you folks, Lincoln is a pretty good dang football team.

I agree with LN, we need to not put the cart before the horse. By the way, how is the kid that got hurt from HHS last night? I believe his number was 32. He scared me terribly to watch him ly there motionless for several minutes at the game. It was great to see him get up and walk off on his own valition. If anyone could give an update that would be nice. By the way, I hope, and no offense to LC, that the long drive takes a little wind out of their sails. I am quite impressed with how handily that they beat JC.