RoadRunner

Who wins?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having the unfortunate opportunity to watch them beat my Maroons twice this season, I have to say that I haven't seen a group of LB'ers like Lincoln's in a long time. They are athletic, active, football smart and tough. You could see this in the JC game as well as in the 1st round against PC. I know that highlands is the insurmountable favorite, but I like the Pats chances in this game because of the unit.

I was told Highlands doesnt have visitor bleachers. Is that true?
Don't need them. We have combined bleachers where everyone sits together. It makes for a very homey atmosphere. :thumb:

Actually, the home folks sit on one side of the stands and the visitors on the other.

True!...but there is the rail y'all can stand by....just kidding! We have a "one for all, all for one" set of stands that is close to the field and provides one of the BEST game views in the state. Plenty of room for y'all to come and sit....on your side of the 50 please! (lol)

Hey, that's by invitation only. You have to be a F.O.B. to stand there...or crazy...or both. ;)

Ahh, just let all of the SOB's stand together. :laugh: Oops, you said F.O.B. What a difference one letter makes. As to the game, Patriots would have to force a bunch of Bird TO's to make it close. Just don't see it happening at the Fort.

Lincoln upsets Highlands in a dogfight 41 to 40

Highlands probably wouldn't give up 35 against Ohio St. X. It is NOT POSSIBLE to score 41 on Highlands. Furthermore, it is VERY unlikely that Highlands will score 40 on Lincoln Co. Highlands hasn't allowed any more than 21 points since week 1 against Ryle when they gave 14 of those points up with the 2nd team JV in.

First, I would like to say congrats to both teams for making it this far in the state playoffs. Sounds as if Lincoln is really fired up and going to be ready for the Bird's. The Bird's best not overlook and not take them lightly, LC has played a tough schedule and they have a lot talent on team. Good Luck Both Teams!!