Lincoln County at Highlands

RoadRunner

Who wins?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

It seems that LC has a pretty solid defense. I wouldn't be surprised to see a relatively low-scoring game between HHS and LC. If HHS can limit the TOs they should be in a strong position to advance to Louisville next week.

I agree with what LN and some others have said: LC's big win over JC shows they are a team that will have to be reckoned with come Friday. HHS better work hard this week and play tough and physical football on Friday evening to make it to the BIG ONE!

Also, is it just me or has LC sort of "flown under the radar" in Class 5A this year? Teams that do this can be dangerous!!!!

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great article. I hated that game except for the fact that HHS won. Way too much emphasize on the running game for the Birds that night. Now, I did enjoy the next two weeks against Russell and E'town. I guess thats what made that team special, run it one week for the win, next week throw it for the win and on other weeks run it and throw it for the win. The epitome of a balanced offensive attack. Oh yeah did I mention that the 11 Jr defense won alot of those close games for us.

Great article. I hated that game except for the fact that HHS won. Way too much emphasize on the running game for the Birds that night.

I have never understood your problem with running the ball. Only three things can happen when you throw it and two of them are bad.

Yes, I think LCHS can win this. The defense is good enough to stop anybody.

Hear the game on 105.1 fm and hometownlive.net.

You can hear the official Lincoln County feed at http://www.wpbkfm.com and over the air at 98.7FM in Central Kentucky. All of the advertising proceeds from the Lincoln County broadcasts go directly to the Lincoln County football boosters.

That's nice. I wish we had something like that at Highlands.

Won't we have a new media department very soon? Maybe we could hire those two guys from CovCath to do the games.:scared:

Seriously, bucks from advertising going to the program is a great idea.

That's nice. I wish we had something like that at Highlands.

I would think it would be a natural fit for HHS. Have somebody contact me and I will give them all the details on how to get started.

I do the same thing for my son's school here in Chicago but we don't sell advertising, we use the "commercial" time to promote the school.

I would think it would be a natural fit for HHS. Have somebody contact me and I will give them all the details on how to get started.

I do the same thing for my son's school here in Chicago but we don't sell advertising, we use the "commercial" time to promote the school.

By the way, if you need help with copy writing for your broadcasts, look no further than Highland's very own Birdsfan. I hired him to write copy for my son's school and he did a very good job.:thumb:

Highlands Bluebirds

State Semifinal Appearances: 25th

Overall Record: 21-3

Lincoln County Patriots

State Semifinal Appearances: 4th

Overall Record: 2-1

Past Playoff Meetings

1979 - Highlands 34 Lincoln County 0

1981 - Highlands 14 Lincoln County 0

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yea, I thought we were going somewhere with this also.

I almost posted something that would have broken a rule! I was on the copywriter's site the other day. Although it is great, I just might let his name out...Like when Clark Kent takes off the glasses!

By the way, if you need help with copy writing for your broadcasts, look no further than Highland's very own Birdsfan. I hired him to write copy for my son's school and he did a very good job.:thumb:
Thanks bud. There's nobody better to work for. :thumb: