Who wins?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Announcement

Our halftime guests at http://www.wpbkfm.com during the Lincoln County/Highlands game will be Rob "the Guru" from Bluegrasspreps.com and Bluebird Legend, John Bankemper.

Guru and I will discuss Kentucky High School Football while Mr. Bankemper and I will jump in the time machine for a visit to 1981 and the last meeting between these teams. He had 114 yards rushing and both Highlands touchdowns in that 14-0 win over Lincoln County.

Now its all starting to make sense to me. Good fit to represent the '81 Birds, he is quite the chatty one isnt he. :D

I am also thinking we should have our own broadcast team as well. This certainly should be a reality and not a pipe dream. Cool idea. Maybe they would sit next to the Cannon Crew and pick up on some of their commentary. That would be quite interesting. WOW! We wouldnt be online long. :cool:

Now its all starting to make sense to me. Good fit to represent the '81 Birds, he is quit the chatty one isnt he. :D

I am also thinking we should have our own broadcast team as well. This certainly should be a reality and not a pipe dream. Cool idea. Maybe they would sit next to the Cannon Crew and pick up on some of their commentary. That would be quit interesting. WOW! We wouldnt be online long. :cool:

No FCC indecency rules in cyberspace.........

Lincoln senior linebacker-running back XXXXXXXXXX said. "I've heard about them. I know they beat Boyle County for a state title a few years ago."

"I know they have a great place to play with a lot of people to make it hard on the visiting team. But on Friday night, anything can happen. We shouldn't be intimidated. We just have to go play, hit them in the mouth and see what happens."

An interesting quote from a Lincoln player from the Advocate Messenger. I wonder what the Birds response will be if they get "hit in the mouth"? I'm betting it will not be pretty!

Come on, we have seen and heard about this quote enough on this thread. Let it rest,what is wrong with a teenage kid knowing he is playing in a game he has waited for his whole life and knows its David versus Goliath!!!!

Lincoln senior linebacker-running back XXXXXXXXXX said. "I've heard about them. I know they beat Boyle County for a state title a few years ago."

"I know they have a great place to play with a lot of people to make it hard on the visiting team. But on Friday night, anything can happen. We shouldn't be intimidated. We just have to go play, hit them in the mouth and see what happens."

An interesting quote from a Lincoln player from the Advocate Messenger. I wonder what the Birds response will be if they get "hit in the mouth"? I'm betting it will not be pretty!