Ghosts or Spirits

98NCCalum

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I believe, but I've witnessed a few weird things in my house before. We were eating dinner one night, and I had an empty beer bottle sitting on the table with the bottle cap just resting on the top. The cap flew across the table and onto the floor like someone flicked it. We just looked at each other with that blank stare of "what the...." We've had our TV in our living room turn on in the middle of the night a few times, and every time our dog was snoring on our bedroom floor, so it's not like he hit the remote. Our TV will change channels or the receiver will change over to DVD, CD, or something else, and each time the remote will be just sitting there on the table. However, I've never seen anyone in my house. I think that would freak me out. :lol:

I believe. A lot of this stuff happens in my parents house. I would suggest going to the public library or talk to one of the older neighbors that have lived on your street for awhile to see if anything weird happend in your house.

I have and the only bad thing that has happened there was a fire on the third floor about 40-50 years ago, but no one thinks anyone was injured. It was a small fire.

I know a couple lived here for 40 years or so, there kids are the one that started the 3rd floor fire.

I know at least one of them died in the house, but it wasn't a violent thing, they were just old.

I guess that could be the guy?????

I don't know, I still think we might be crazy, haha.

I have and the only bad thing that has happened there was a fire on the third floor about 40-50 years ago, but no one thinks anyone was injured. It was a small fire.

I know a couple lived here for 40 years or so, there kids are the one that started the 3rd floor fire.

I know at least one of them died in the house, but it wasn't a violent thing, they were just old.

I just had a vision of little 98's starting trash can fires in a few years...

That's hilarious. but the guy was an older looking guy just like that. :lol:

I'll be honest. I never believed in any of this stuff before a year ago, and weird things just keep happening. It's not scary just odd.

I forgot one. My wife was folding laundry in a spare bedroom. Basket full of clothes in the middle of the bed, not only falls off the bed but everything that she had folded was so un-folded that it looked like someone had tried to make it that way.

I am thinking ghost of Oscar Madison.:lol:

Is there anyway to get a picture of the people who previously lived there? Just to see if it looks like the same guy you saw...

I watch those haunted shows on TLC and I saw one where a little girl supposedly talked to an old man who wore a black suit and hat...apparently, that fit the description of a guy that used to live there.

Is there anyway to get a picture of the people who previously lived there? Just to see if it looks like the same guy you saw...

I watch those haunted shows on TLC and I saw one where a little girl supposedly talked to an old man who wore a black suit and hat...apparently, that fit the description of a guy that used to live there.

I doubt it, but something to look in to.