Big Blue Madness

youknowme

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if you are first in line you get front row seats & last in line you get nose bleeds?

Pretty much. First in line gets first choice. Last to get a ticket is stuck with whats available. The thing is the whole ticketmaster thing has thrown a kink into the old tradition of how tickets are handed out.

Pretty much. First in line gets first choice. Last to get a ticket is stuck with whats available. The thing is the whole ticketmaster thing has thrown a kink into the old tradition of how tickets are handed out.

How so?

How hard is it to get tickets to this?

It's not impossible... You can be online at Ticketmaster at 7 AM and get seats, or you can go camp out. Personally I'll take my chances with Ticketmaster. I'd rather get snubbed of a seat online then camp out for 3 days just to be sent home... Worst case scenario I watch it on TV.

I could be wrong, but I believe the Saturday with BBM is the same Saturday that Kentucky plays LSU at home. Also, I believe that Keeneland will be open that day. This is going to be an extremely long day, but hopefully a great one!