Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

Will they be scalping the "free" tickets?:D

Yes, but I hear they will go for an affordable price.:lol:

  • Replies 134
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats when it begun for me......:ylsuper:

Don't pull a hamstring jumping on the Bandwagon!!!:jump:

Who are the recruits that will be at the madness this year?

Who are the recruits that will be at the madness this year?

 

No real verification on that at this time. Matt Jones reported on his blog yesterday that Chris Singleton will be there. Rotnei Clarke scheduled a visit for madness earlier this summer but after the commitment of Darius Miller UK has supposedly backed off a bit. We can assume that most of BCG's commits will be there, but there really hasn't been a great amount of names released yet.

 

I've probably overlooked/forgot about some. Maybe labs or LMB can verify.

Got a pass from a well-placed friend for BBM and a ticket for the LSU game the next day. Got a room at the hotel adjacent to the golf course and a complimentary bottle of Kentucky's finest . . . Does it get any better than that?

Got a pass from a well-placed friend for BBM and a ticket for the LSU game the next day. Got a room at the hotel adjacent to the golf course and a complimentary bottle of Kentucky's finest . . . Does it get any better than that?

 

I've gotta drive after work from Pikeville to Lexington to get to Big Blue Madness, and then back home to work at 8 the next morning. Does it get any better than that?:cry:

I've gotta drive after work from Pikeville to Lexington to get to Big Blue Madness, and then back home to work at 8 the next morning. Does it get any better than that?:cry:

 

 

 

I'll force one down in your honor, I promise.

I'll force one down in your honor, I promise.

 

Just don't hurt yourself having fun. :cry:

Just don't hurt yourself having fun. :cry:

 

That's always a danger for me but thanks.

No real verification on that at this time. Matt Jones reported on his blog yesterday that Chris Singleton will be there. Rotnei Clarke scheduled a visit for madness earlier this summer but after the commitment of Darius Miller UK has supposedly backed off a bit. We can assume that most of BCG's commits will be there, but there really hasn't been a great amount of names released yet.

 

I've probably overlooked/forgot about some. Maybe labs or LMB can verify.

 

Rotnei Clarke and UK have apparently parted ways according to KSR. Rotnei won't be attending BBM.

Rotnei Clarke and UK have apparently parted ways according to KSR. Rotnei won't be attending BBM.

 

That's a shame... He was one of the players I wanted the most.

 

Hopefully they use this scholarship on a big man and keep away from Fortson.

That's a shame... He was one of the players I wanted the most.

 

Hopefully they use this scholarship on a big man and keep away from Fortson.

 

I think they want a PG, and Fortson is the best available IMO...

I think they want a PG, and Fortson is the best available IMO...

 

I like Fortson too, but UK has enough guards and is extremely weak up front. You also have Deandre Liggins coming in who is a PG. If BCG gets Fortson, I won't be upset because I trust his decision making... But I personally would rather him try to get a commitment from Jennings or Singleton first.

The line for tickets begins today, time for Billy G. Ball.

How so?

 

I think everybody needs to go wait in line. It ensures the real fans are there for this event. There are plenty of "fans" at the regular season games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.