Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

Any tickets do ya DarkHorse?

 

Yes anything i have tried since 7 this morning..

  • Replies 134
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

They are sold out...I just called.

They are sold out...I just called.

 

Get any?

Well, I am here trying to get tickets but once I go through looking for them it tells me there are none available...

 

There were no tickets available that matched your request

 

There are several things you can try:

Change the quantity of tickets you are requesting.

If you selected a specific seat section, try switching to "Best Available".

If you are unable to find tickets, be sure to check back often. As the date of the event nears, often times a limited number of tickets may be released.

If you entered a promotional code, check that the code is valid for the ticket price and criteria you selected.

 

That sucks... Guess I'll be watching on TV.

 

I got the same thing over and over starting at 7:00. Tried again just before 9:00 and was able to get tickets. Just lucky I guess. I'm in the upper level but right on midcourt.

  • Author
Get any?

 

Nope.

:fight:

I got the same thing over and over starting at 7:00. Tried again just before 9:00 and was able to get tickets. Just lucky I guess. I'm in the upper level but right on midcourt.

 

What row? It gave me the option to get some right around midcourt, but some were in row V and the others were row Y.

Does anyone know what time the parking lot just across from Rupp will open on the 12th? Also,will they allow tailgating? I know they do for football, but not sure about basketball. Thanks.

I got the same thing over and over starting at 7:00. Tried again just before 9:00 and was able to get tickets. Just lucky I guess. I'm in the upper level but right on midcourt.

 

I done the same thing except i never could get tickmaster to ull back up after it went down so i am ticketless..:cry::cry:

Does anyone know what time the parking lot just across from Rupp will open on the 12th? Also,will they allow tailgating? I know they do for football, but not sure about basketball. Thanks.

 

All of my "tailgating" is usually done in the Hyatt! :thumb:

Would anyone be up for a BGP dinner before BBM in Lexington?

What row? It gave me the option to get some right around midcourt, but some were in row V and the others were row Y.

 

Mine are in row "Y". Way up but they are in Section 231 which is right at midcourt. I'd rather be lower but right on midcourt is pretty cool. I just feel lucky to get a ticket. Now I have to hold a family and friend lottery to see who gets the other tickets.

Mine are in row "Y". Way up but they are in Section 231 which is right at midcourt. I'd rather be lower but right on midcourt is pretty cool. I just feel lucky to get a ticket. Now I have to hold a family and friend lottery to see who gets the other tickets.

 

 

I like my seats pretty good... It's in the corner but from the angle I saw online they can see everything very good. I'm content. :D

 

I'm over in 228 so we might see you!

Connections got me the tickets, and this connections tickets are usually right on the court.. So we will have to see.

Are cameras allowed or not?

I camped out with friends and got lower arena row G!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.