Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

I talked to a lady in the ticket office. She said her boss is on the phone with ticketmaster trying to address the problem. Her only advice was to be patient. She did tell me all online tickets are still available, zero have been given away!!!

  • Replies 134
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my tickets... Section 228 Row D. Best I could do...

I still cant get in. If someone ould get in and get me some i would greatly appreciate it. Please..

I still cant get in. If someone ould get in and get me some i would greatly appreciate it. Please..

 

Hangman can you still get in to ticket master. It wont even pull up the site for me.

got mine

Hangman can you still get in to ticket master. It wont even pull up the site for me.

 

 

It won't let me even see what is best available anymore. I was thinking maybe they locked out my IP to enforce the 4 ticket per person limit.

got mine

 

Where are your seats?

219 row N - 2

232 row Y - 2

i cant even get on ticketmaster. It wont even pull up

Any tickets do ya DarkHorse?

The Ticketmaster website won't even come up now.

The site itself still comes up fine for me, I just can't get tickets.

I can't even get the site to come up. It's weird. Luckily, my buddy got those tickets though!

For everyone who got tickets (and I'm hoping that all of you who try do) I wouldn't mind meeting you all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.