Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

I got 8 tickets last year. All of Ticketmaster.com. They were upper levels though.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I got 8 tickets last year. All of Ticketmaster.com. They were upper levels though.

 

It says they are free this year...Is that really true??? You just show up with your tickets & go in & set wherever you want???

It says they are free this year...Is that really true??? You just show up with your tickets & go in & set wherever you want???

 

It's free, but I don't think it's general admission. I'm pretty sure you have an assigned seat.

Will they be scalping the "free" tickets?:D

It says they are free this year...Is that really true??? You just show up with your tickets & go in & set wherever you want???

It is always free.

You do have an assigned seat.

  • Author
It is always free.

You do have an assigned seat.

 

So if you are first in line you get front row seats & last in line you get nose bleeds?

So if you are first in line you get front row seats & last in line you get nose bleeds?

Pretty much. First in line gets first choice. Last to get a ticket is stuck with whats available. The thing is the whole ticketmaster thing has thrown a kink into the old tradition of how tickets are handed out.

Pretty much. First in line gets first choice. Last to get a ticket is stuck with whats available. The thing is the whole ticketmaster thing has thrown a kink into the old tradition of how tickets are handed out.

 

 

How so?

I personally think BBM is overrated.

How hard is it to get tickets to this?

How hard is it to get tickets to this?

 

It's not impossible... You can be online at Ticketmaster at 7 AM and get seats, or you can go camp out. Personally I'll take my chances with Ticketmaster. I'd rather get snubbed of a seat online then camp out for 3 days just to be sent home... Worst case scenario I watch it on TV.

I personally think BBM is overrated.

 

Says the guy that would rather be dusting and vacuuming instead of watching a game.

I could be wrong, but I believe the Saturday with BBM is the same Saturday that Kentucky plays LSU at home. Also, I believe that Keeneland will be open that day. This is going to be an extremely long day, but hopefully a great one!

Yup, Big Blue Madness is that Friday night... The game against LSU is Saturday morning.

 

I don't know about Keeneland.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.