Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

Anybody else going to this on October 12th??? I'm going to try & be there.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will do everything in my power to be there... I have to be up for work at 6:30 the day the tickets go on sale (29th) so I can be online at Ticketmaster at 7 AM when distribution starts... I'm not holding my breath, but I figure I have as good of a chance as anybody.

I will do everything in my power to be there... I have to be up for work at 6:30 the day the tickets go on sale (29th) so I can be online at Ticketmaster at 7 AM when distribution starts... I'm not holding my breath, but I figure I have as good of a chance as anybody.
Try and take several breaths, between now and the 29th....:D

I was there last year, and I'll be there this year, if the good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise.

I hope I am able to attend this year!

I was there last year, and I'll be there this year, if the good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise.

 

I'm going even if the creek does rise!:D

Is it normally this early in the year?

Is it normally this early in the year?

 

Yup... It was the 13th last year and the 11th in 2005... This is about the average.

I was there last year, and I'll be there this year, if the good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise.

 

Are you going to stand in line? IF so call me...we are camping out over night to get tickets.

Are you going to stand in line? IF so call me...we are camping out over night to get tickets.

I've got some connections.:D Hopefully I won't have to stand in line if everything works out....it did last year.

I've got some connections.:D Hopefully I won't have to stand in line if everything works out....it did last year.

 

I haven't been in years. My aunt and sister always goes and camps out and love it...thought I would join them this year. Must be nice to have connections...:D

Awesome, and they go on sale on the 29th right?

  • Author

I believe so, yes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.