Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

Are cameras allowed or not?

 

I believe they are as long as they dont have the long lens. Telephoto maybe? A digital camera or disposable or whatever should be fine. No video cameras would be allowed obviously.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mine are in row "Y". Way up but they are in Section 231 which is right at midcourt. I'd rather be lower but right on midcourt is pretty cool. I just feel lucky to get a ticket. Now I have to hold a family and friend lottery to see who gets the other tickets.

 

Held a blind draw last night. Looks like my sister, my brother and his wife are going with me. Before you ask, my wife is working 2nd shift that night. They sure owe me now!!!!

I believe they are as long as they dont have the long lens. Telephoto maybe? A digital camera or disposable or whatever should be fine. No video cameras would be allowed obviously.

 

:thumb:

 

I figured they would be, just wanted to be sure before I felt like an idiot. :D

I heard through the grapevine that some Big Blue madness are going to be made available again. There was a 4 ticket limit and it seems lots of people got more than that. Glad I only got 4. Anyone else hearing this?

We had 8 and they took away 4 of them because they were limited to 4 per household. Both my firend and I were online trying to get them and he could and I couldn't so he got two sets. Now we are down to one. Between this and no scrimmage Big Blue Madness is turning out to be a Big Blue Waste-of-Time.

We had 8 and they took away 4 of them because they were limited to 4 per household. Both my firend and I were online trying to get them and he could and I couldn't so he got two sets. Now we are down to one. Between this and no scrimmage Big Blue Madness is turning out to be a Big Blue Waste-of-Time.

 

There is going to be a scrimmage at Big Blue Madness, just not the usual Blue-White game that occurs the next weekend.

I got me 4 this morning:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

How? :confused:

How? :confused:

 

There was a 4 ticket per household limit, and lots of people went over this limit. They in turn took these extra tickets back up for grabs.

How? :confused:

 

See post #124. I posted it early this morning so people might have a chance to get tickets today.

I got tickets:banana::dancingpa

eBay is full of BBM tickets. Most are going for over $100 for a pair.

I love UK hoops as much as the next guy but if you pay 100 bucks for a pair of BBM tickets your an idiot in my book. (Sorry to anyone on here that actually did that)

I love UK hoops as much as the next guy but if you pay 100 bucks for a pair of BBM tickets your an idiot in my book. (Sorry to anyone on here that actually did that)

 

I totally agree. Not worth it.

I love UK hoops as much as the next guy but if you pay 100 bucks for a pair of BBM tickets your an idiot in my book. (Sorry to anyone on here that actually did that)

 

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck........Needless to say, there are a lot of ducks in this town!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.