Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

  • Replies 134
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I stayed last night and set up my tent with my friends this morning. Let the MADNESS begin!!!

 

Where are you located? Help put up a canopy this morning, came home to get my tent and other things. Will come home later tonight to shower and change .

  • Author

How many people are there?

Where are you located? Help put up a canopy this morning, came home to get my tent and other things. Will come home later tonight to shower and change .

 

 

Are you serious? :scared:

How many people are there?

Lots..the whole front of Memorial was full of tents, now they are directing the people to the back of the building to put up their tents.

Lots..the whole front of Memorial was full of tents, now they are directing the people to the back of the building to put up their tents.

 

So when do they start giving away the tickets?

So when do they start giving away the tickets?

Actually I got a ticket this morning to get my place in line to get the tickets for the game. The actually getting the tickets are around 7 Saturday morning. They are giving out the tickets to get in line so people won't cut in front of those that have been camping out for days.

 

Sitting out underneath the tent and playing corn hole and seeing the players and crowd is what is so much fun. Talked to Patrick Patterson this morning.

I think I'll just wake up about 5am Saturday morning and get my tickets from ticketmaster.

I think I'll just wake up about 5am Saturday morning and get my tickets from ticketmaster.

 

Me too. I'd love to do the campout thing like I used to when I was in school. Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to do that.

Me too. I'd love to do the campout thing like I used to when I was in school. Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to do that.

 

This is one of the perks of being retired....:lol:

  • Author

Why do you guys want to get up at 5??? They don't go on sale until 7.

Why do you guys want to get up at 5??? They don't go on sale until 7.

 

 

I wondered that myself. Not like you can wait in line on the computer. :D

 

Me personally... I wake up for work around 6:40 and that works out pretty perfect.

Are you serious? :scared:

I actually have as much or more fun waiting to get the tickets...meet lots of people, plays corn hole...lots of fun.

  • Author
I wondered that myself. Not like you can wait in line on the computer. :D

 

Me personally... I wake up for work around 6:40 and that works out pretty perfect.

 

I don't wake up until 8 but I'll make an exception for this. :D

Why do you guys want to get up at 5??? They don't go on sale until 7.

 

So I can prepare my things in the Tahoe for the tailgate later on that day.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.