Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

It says they are free this year...Is that really true??? You just show up with your tickets & go in & set wherever you want???

 

Tickets are free, but if you get them through Ticketmaster there is a "handling and shipping" charge. It is just like $2 though.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So when do tickets on ticketmaster go on sale?

So when do tickets on ticketmaster go on sale?

 

7 AM on the 29th.

So when do tickets on ticketmaster go on sale?

 

Last year they ended up not being available until around 10am IIRC. I dont' know if it was intentionaly to allow the people who had waited in line first shot or not.

Last year they ended up not being available until around 10am IIRC. I dont' know if it was intentionaly to allow the people who had waited in line first shot or not.

 

 

To me, that would make the most sense....reward those that are dedicated enough to camp out for the tickets.

I already have a "lock" for tickets if I decide to go :)

 

Ok so that is the "official" date for the start of practice. But, what are the colleges allowed to do right now? Are the coaches allowed to get the team together in the gym for some sort of practice session? Besides possibly mandatory lighting I mean.

Didn't the "MADNESS" begin when they hired the new coach?

Awesome, and they go on sale on the 29th right?

 

 

What part of "free" didn't you understand???:p:D j/k

First one is already camping.

Had to know fans wouldn't listen to UK's specific request that people not start camping 'til Wednesday.

Didn't the "MADNESS" begin when they hired the new coach?

Thats when it begun for me......:ylsuper:

What part of "free" didn't you understand???:p:D j/k

 

:laugh: I caught that one too, but I've been picking on SVfan here of late so I let it slide.

Keeneland will be open that day. What a weekend!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.