Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

Well, I am here trying to get tickets but once I go through looking for them it tells me there are none available...

 

There were no tickets available that matched your request

 

There are several things you can try:

Change the quantity of tickets you are requesting.

If you selected a specific seat section, try switching to "Best Available".

If you are unable to find tickets, be sure to check back often. As the date of the event nears, often times a limited number of tickets may be released.

If you entered a promotional code, check that the code is valid for the ticket price and criteria you selected.

 

That sucks... Guess I'll be watching on TV.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is telling me the same thing. :madman: I'm going to keep trying for the next 15 minutes or so.

Me too. I wonder if there is some kind of glitch?

Guess it's time for me to go to work... I'll try again from there but I'm not confident.

Ticketmaster is definitely getting an e-mail from me! If they weren't going to ACTUALLY make tickets available online they never should have even advertised it.

I have a couple buddies who were camping out for tickets, so hopefully I'll still be going!

anyword from your buddy? Have they started issuing tickets at memorial?

They have already given them out. He got lower arena, section 13.

all of them!

He said he had never seen something go by so fast in his life! He said that you just walked up with your voucher and they handed you 4 tickets and you were done. No words were even spoken :lol: I've got a ticket so I'm a happy person now!

I AM NOT ABLE TO GET TICKETS EITHER.....

This sucks was anyone able to get them online

Just got in form camping outside to get tickets. I don;t think there will be any on line...I woudl say people that camped out ...some will not get tickets...it was a zoo over there. I have never seen so many paople. They were camped back up Waller Ave, all behind the basketball courts behind Memorial in the parking lot.

I got my tickets section 30 3 rows from the floor.. :dancingpa I have not slept any last night a very little since Wednesday when we set up our tent. I am cold, hungry and worn out.... I am going to bed now.

I agree that they shouldn't have advertised them online if they were not going to make any available.

Guess I'll just have to keep trying then.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.