Do you blot your pizza?

UKPat02

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, to this entire thread I must give a round of applause (especially to Rockpride's response to the 18 thing... a true classic:lol:).

Secondly, I'll blot if it's a store-bought pizza, because those are almost always sopping when they come out of the oven. Otherwise, I don't, but more power to the blotters. They should send the greasy napkins to starving kids in China, though... or Darfur... or wherever there are starving kids now-in-days.

1) Hearsay, I've never heard bologna described more poetically! :lol:

2) I'm going to make a special effort to save all my pizza grease for Hearsay. I'm pretty sure I have an old coffee can around somewhere that I can use to store it until I see him.

3) I'm also going to save the butter off the bottom of the pan when I go to Impellizzeri's and order bread sticks. I usually use the breadsticks to sop up the butter, but I think that it would be a charitable thing to do to save it for Hearsay.

4) I don't blot on a regular basis, but if it's excessive, I have. Again, though, I'll just squeeze it into the coffee can for Hearsay in the future.

5) Ram2003, you are in line for the next Nobel Peace prize! :lol:

6) UKPat, there is nothing "less-than-manley" about cleaning. I think you have a great future as a happy husband! :D

Did you really just make a joke out of the Darfur situation? Really?

I don't even know what's going on in Darfur, except that they need saving. To say I'm making fun of them is a bit of a stretch. To say I'm making a jest that grease on pizza is being treated as useful, that's a bit more accurate.