Do you blot your pizza?

UKPat02

Speaking of really good grease, the best is to bake a slice of bread with a piece of bologna resting on top in the oven. The bologna folds up into a bowl and all of the beautiful orange red grease pools in the middle nice and deep. Then you can tear pices of bread and dip it and have a grand old time.

:laugh: :laugh: You are on a roll hearsay, funny stuff.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this on ABCNews.com-

Blotting pizza makes it healthier: True.

People who blot their pizza always look neurotic. But, they are saving themselves from consuming extra fat and calories. By blotting the grease on top of a pizza with a napkin, you'll eliminate at least 4.5 grams of fat per slice.

People who blot their pizza always look neurotic. But, they are saving themselves from consuming extra fat and calories. By blotting the grease on top of a pizza with a napkin, you'll eliminate at least 4.5 grams of fat per slice.

I don't see any one here doubting that. But for a reference point the one female in the thread did agree with you... :walk:

I've blotted once. Ordered a Beast and picked up a piece with the really large piece of pepperoni in the middle that was curled around the edges. Half of my napkin turned orange. I ate it and got sick 20 minutes later. I'll never blot again.

Honestly, I think a rush of estrogen entered my body once I blotted and I couldn't handle it. Luckily my body has the correct defense mechanisms to counter that...

I actually do this.....people can gawk if they like...I am down 37 lbs. since May 28th....actually very close to my playing weight again.

What are you doing to drop the pounds?

And Pat, you know you are pizza blotting, house cleaning, cat loving, import drinking, Nancy boy already. Why did you bring it out in the open?

Of course it does, but probably not as much as not eating pizza at all, Sally...