If the Bengals don't make the playoffs

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sir. So far Marvin has a division title and NO losing seasons. I personally wouldn't do it. I wouldn't even think about it. He did turn this franchise around and a super bowl is coming in the next 2-3 years!:dancingpa

I like Marvin myself and have always been a Fischer fan. I agree with Camel that if they don't make the playoffs the next year will probably be the make or break although I wouldn't be suprised if it happens before that.

I'm not real sure why the first thread says that. That isn't what I typed. If he is sent packing then I would love to land Fischer.

I don't think the decision will be based on if they don't make the playoffs but rather why they didn't make the playoffs. If they have a winning season and miss the playoff by getting beat by a better team then I think he is safe for another year. On the other hand, if they have a lousy season filled with controversy that prevents them from the post season then he may be on the hot seat.

I calling that Marvin is out and we throw the house at Jeff Fisher who WILL be out of Tenn after this year.

Can't stand Fisher...keep Marvin around a little while longer unless the season goes south like what cville described.

Do not even think about getting rid of Marvin... He has dont a great job last year there was jus to much going on around the team beginning with Palmers health to all of the off field incidents... This team was so bad before he got here they could not win 4 games...