If the Bengals don't make the playoffs

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much do Bengals tickets cost? I have never been to a pro football game and would love for my first one to be the Bengals. I have a friend who has season tickets and he talks about how awesome it is.

Unless your friend is selling you tickets it's nearly impossible to get them at face value. Bengals have been sold out for a few years straight now. Average face value is about 55-75 a ticket. Ebay or whatever your looking at 100 a ticket and that's for uppers.

I am a big Marvin fan so I want to make that clear. My point was that I do think that if they miss the playoffs he will have a lot of heat on him.

The Division is stacked and I think the Bengals finish anywhere from 1 to 3. They have the offense to outscore anybody but right now I think the Ravens are the team to beat in the division. The one big worry I have with the Bengals is depth. They have major depth issues. If they stay healthy they have an amazing offense!

They are having winning seasons and sellout crowds...I think that management is pretty happy with him...he'll be around.

Only one winning season. They did win the division that year, but then got it handed to them at home in the playoffs. Time is running out for this team to do something. I see another Bungal flop. :thumb:

Unless your friend is selling you tickets it's nearly impossible to get them at face value. Bengals have been sold out for a few years straight now. Average face value is about 55-75 a ticket. Ebay or whatever your looking at 100 a ticket and that's for uppers.

Tickets usually go on sale in late May and sell out with in 2 days.

• 1 month later...

Ha I thought I bring this thread back up because Stick mentioned this and at the time not many people agreed with him. But now in the new Marvin thread alot of people are even saying that if we dont make the playoffs he should be gone....I actually agree if we dont make the playoffs, I think it would be time to clean house and get rid of all the assistants and Marvin...

Ha I thought I bring this thread back up because Stick mentioned this and at the time not many people agreed with him. But now in the new Marvin thread alot of people are even saying that if we dont make the playoffs he should be gone....I actually agree if we dont make the playoffs, I think it would be time to clean house and get rid of all the assistants and Marvin...

One things for sure, It won't be Fisher thank goodness.

http://www.titansonline.com/news/newsmain_detail.php?PRKey=5064