Chris Benoit and Family Found Dead in Home

Hangman

Same here. It just makes me sick. I would be willing to wager some sort of addiction was a culprit here and if that is the case the WWE has to put their foot down now. Their joke of a "Wellness Policy" cuts no mustard. How many more "tribute" shows do they have to do before they take a stand against their entertainers and drugs?

Just a sad sad situation all around.

I agree with you 100 percent, but no matter what policy they instill it's a double edged sword. It's always been a cutthroat business and when you add in big money contracts, tv and PPV's guys will do ANYTHING to keep their spot or get to that certain spot in the pecking order.

WWF was to get rid of or start suspending every guy that abused supplements or sterroids, there wouldn't be enough talent left to fill a 2 hour show each week. Just sad the way the business works, but that's the way it is in all sports.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted that I thought murder from the beginning. But it is sad to see that it was probably Benoit that was the murderer. I hope the crime lab results comes back different because anyone that kills their wife and KID doesn't deserve to be alive anyway. Even with the crime lab results I doubt we'll ever know the truth behind what really happened in the household and why it happened.

The latest I saw was they he strangled his wife and child over the weekend. Probably late Saturday night and early Sunday morning. He sent out some "odd" text messages to close friends. He called into work on Sunday and said he would have to miss because of personal reasons. On Monday, he took care of himself. They were found around 2:00 PM EST on Monday.

Too sad. I know a couple of people who have met him at a local gym a few times and they said he was an extremely nice person (they don't say this about other wrestlers)...

Gold's Gym in Erlanger and BW3's in Cold Spring were 2 of his consistent stops when they were in town.